Pretty much the same as everyone who posted -
1. Yelling “I see you.”
2. Saying over and over “You’re not scary.”
3. Customers on cell phones. Really?
4. Spitting in your face. Only happened once but wasn’t pleasant.
5. Being hit. Thankfully, it only happened once and the customer was genuinely scared, so it was a reflexive action and not deliberate, but it still kind of stung!
6. Drunks. ‘Nuff said!
7. Customers who touch/sit/abuse the props in the scene.
8. Being asked how tall I am. I know that sounds petty but c'mon!!