scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scoreboard

I have tried doing a search and have not found what I have been looking for. Forgive me if this has been asked or mentioned before.

Our event is a combination type event that consists of a Haunted Hayride and a walk through some haunted woods.

We are thinking of adding a "scoreboard" type of thing near our entry/ticket booth that keeps track of the people who have not finished the event by walking throught the woods, or people who have unrinated themselves or worse. Has anyone ever made uses of such a score or bragging board at their events????? If so what categories have you used?

Thanks for the help and thanks for such a wonderul format to share resources.
    duckstruck

We've never used a scoreboard, but we do have a betting board. We bet on random things, like what the turnstile count is going to be, who's going to be the first to complain about the weather, which actor is going to lose their voice first, and some more... umm... Crass things... It's more for morale of the Operations crew than anything else.

We also have a standing competition with our actors, anyone who can get a customer to wet him/herself gets a prize( I think it's money this year) and gets bumped up in the running for the end of year prizes. We've had one actor state that she had a customer say peed HIMself(that's right, a guy), but we could not verify it, so she's kinda bitter.

Comment

Paying Actors To "Pee" Them.

Sounds like they will all be buying squirt guns.
      It has been done before, not here , not by me or mine.
      A haunt owner inspired this and super-soakers and ghilih (sp?) suits were used. Those total camoflauge suits with the rags hanging all over them.
      "What did you think of the haunt?"
      "Wasn't too scary."
      "Then why did you wet yourself?"
      "Whaaa?"
      This was accomplished at the exit, maybe to generate publicity or maybe just for the sheer fun of it all?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by duckstruck View Post
        I have tried doing a search and have not found what I have been looking for. Forgive me if this has been asked or mentioned before.

Our event is a combination type event that consists of a Haunted Hayride and a walk through some haunted woods.

We are thinking of adding a "scoreboard" type of thing near our entry/ticket booth that keeps track of the people who have not finished the event by walking throught the woods, or people who have unrinated themselves or worse. Has anyone ever made uses of such a score or bragging board at their events????? If so what categories have you used?

Thanks for the help and thanks for such a wonderul format to share resources.
        duckstruck
        It has definately been done before at a number of events. However, I don't really like it. You see, "Hey, we are so scary that 12 people have have wet themselves!" I see, "Hmm, 12 people have wet themselves? I think I no longer want to ride on your hay bails."
        sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Working...
        X