Graystone Manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graystone Manor

Just wanted to give a thanks to the crew of Graystone Manor for a fun-filled evening. We had a great time checking out all the new things Shane, Shaun, and the guys have added in the waiting area, the new haunt the Asylum, and the new rooms of the manor. Most memorable would be a really great wine cellar as well as a library. The Asylum haunt is new and is full of detail and great scares. This is a high class group of people with an excellent attraction and it was well worth the three hour ride to see.

Cody.....

Thanks for the kind words. Its always good to see you guys I forgot to ask ya how long you had to wait? I got home at 3am! The actors were hitting them hard! Shane and its I am going to bed now! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

The Doctor pulls himself from his fiendish experiments to say what a pleasure it was seeing you guys again. I was hoping to find you all a bit later for a libation but understandably the drive home for y'all got in the way. So in token of a great night I cracked the seal on the bottle and shared it with a few haunters in the back and gave a hearty cheer to you all and haunting as a whole. Cody look me up in St Louis because I am going to have a bottle of Bookers and we will have that drink. Thanks guys for the gift and for coming out wish I had, had more time to talk and especially to sample the wares you brought lol. I was able to wait till the night was over but it was hard, I just kept patting in my coat pocket all night lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Just to "piggyback" The13thHour's thread and say to Shane and Shaun that I enjoyed meeting you last night and thanks for your time, Graystone is what one would expect for a Haunt ranked number 13. Great job by all, I brought a group of people over from one county over that weren't able to get in on Saturday night since it was so crowded and finally got to meet Shane in person, great guy, Shaun too and I enjoyed talking to both of them. Also thanks to a couple of actors that I don't know the names of but spent a lot of time out front of the building in the parking lot letting one of the moms that was there snap about 100 pictures of them with the kids. Very professional and coordinated setup, and the attention to detail is superb, now looking forward to what's in store for next year.

Comment

Thanks Ty

For the nice comments and it was nice to meet you! Comments like that are always worth more than the money to me! Has anyone else been by from these fourms? Shane and its let me know! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

As soon as I move out I'm going to visit Alabama and check this out. I really admire the sticking to one theme and the theme you stick to is very grotesque and grusome. The commercial on youtube really really pushes me to come.
            Matt Colton
            The Forsaken Crypt (R.I.P)

Comment

Visited late Saturday night

Shane,
              Stewart and I had a great time Saturday night. After seeing your haunt with the lights on several months ago, I couldn't wait to see your attraction in action! We greatly appreciated the hospitality, and we appreciated you taking time out of your schedule to spend with us.

It was definately worth the drive (8 hours round trip) to see yours and Paul's haunts. Good luck this weekend, and get some rest!!

See you at the party at Transworld!
              Dewayne
              Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
              Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
              www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Again.......

Thanks so much for all the great feedback! Shane and its Thanks So Much! Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X