Whats going on with this site ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on with this site ?

Okay so, I try to log onto the site and a password box comes up repeatedly I insert name and password and click ok then it comes back up, I click ok, same, ok, same.... etc etc. ITS DRIVING ME FRIGGIN CRAZY !

Ive never had any issues before.... anyone have a clue ?

Is anyone else having these problems ?

I know its not my pc.... my Palm Treo does the same...
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

doing the same for me, and its GAY!! it also says logging in to haunted house magazine dot com. wierd. and annoying
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Crap

....same here !!!!

Comment

yep same here Im glad its not just me I was going to run a spy ware check.
        The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

ALRIGHT Im not the only one.

Comment

Its not doing it now... thank God!

Here is the deal Hautnworld.com is EXPLODING and I mean EXPLODING getting more traffic than ANY OTHER haunt site on the web atleast based on what I'm seeing.

My server can't handle it its DOUBLE no make that TRIPLE last year...

I'm upgrading my server to a $900.00 per month server, four servers will work together to try and attempt to handle the traffic. The site should load in the offseason in less than a second, but during the peak times hopefully just a second.

I'm fixing it and I'm stressed out about all of it... just trying to make it through the season as best I can.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Why does it have to be Gay???? Why when something is frustrating it has to be gay???

Anyways....Thanks Larry for fixing it, it is working great now for me.
              ~WelchWitch

Comment

Damn

Damn Microsoft....or are u using Apache?

Comment

Working...
                X