NEW HAUNTER SEEKING INFO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW HAUNTER SEEKING INFO!

I am a new haunter looking for some pro. advice on haunted attractions. I want to hear some of your personal knolege. I have been doing lot's of research and have found that most web site's want money before they talk. I understand that it's a business but at the same time people should be willing to share their info rather then creating a non-friendship atmosphere. Friends are important even in a business world. Thanks for your help. Those who would like to respond I am on MySpace or you can message me at nightmareent_31@yahoo.com.

Welcome Mr. Haunt. I would recommend taking some time reading through earlier posts on these boards. You will find a wealth of information. Then, as you have specific questions post them here. There are many knowledgeable folks here who are more than willing to help.

Dave
    Lords of Chaos, LLC
    House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Contact forum member "Raycliff Manor".. Kelly has a book out that you MUST READ!!! Also, just ask questions... I'm sure ALL of us here are more than willing to help!

Welcome to the family. -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Ask and you shell receive. Alot of time you don't even have to ask, it's on here some where, this board has a ton of info or it can send you to the right place. The people on here are more then willing to share, welcome aboard.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Welcome to the family Mr. Haunt!!

There's alot of info available here BUT
          you might want to start going to the various
          haunt gatherings around.

Folks are there to sell... yes, AND lots of folks
          are there just to hang with and chat about how to
          do this or that with a haunted attraction.
          Most haunt gatherings have workshops...
          some cost... some don't... most are full
          of very usable information for all levels of
          haunter...

You might check out... www.Ironstock.com
          or
          http://www.theironkingdom.com/Ironst...ring_links.htm

to get started...

There's also several list server groups....

http://www.halloween-l.com/

is a good one...
          Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Welcome "Mr. Haunt" everyone has given you good advice, just remember that when you send in your monthly check for these services to correctly address it to: Mr. Tuxedo Enterprizes
            411 N. Carroll St.
            Mount Carroll, Illinois
            Don't be slow with the check.
            The curse of the black & white stonehenge sacrifider cat is real, if you post 10 copies of this to other websites and at least $200 is sent by next Tuesday, your life as you know it will be spared.
            Aldous Huxley didn't believe in this power, he didn't respond, look what happened to him, he went Blind!
            Abe Lincoln laughed at this promise, he forgot to put "Mr. Tuxedo's Bullet-Proof Hair Spray" on his hair that night he was going to the theater and look what happened!
            Even Jim Warfield at one time did not believe in the cat-power, what happened to Jim? He was kidnapped and held as a sexual-slave by the wild women on Nyphete Island until prematurely grey hair and wrinkles overtook him, them they put him ashore with out Dinah!
            Don't be slow with your check.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X