Finally... Trick R Treat Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally... Trick R Treat Movie

Did anyone buy this DVD it finally came out... I liked it it was creepy and very Halloween based movie. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I agree, picked it up last week and enjoyed it very much! Almost had that, Creepshow/tales from the darkside feel from time to time, with an interesting connection between the characters which I really liked. Two thumbs up!

Comment

It was a great movie!!! I have been waiting for this movie and it didnt let me down at all.

Comment

I think I was expecting more a lot more out of it, just because of the huge amount of hype it was getting because of the whole 3 year release delay.

But either way it was still a pretty good movie, everyone should check it out...
        Jordan Renda
        www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

I got the DVD. Awesome movie. Promoted the traditions of Halloween, which I think are disappearing these days.
          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

I liked it, just watched it. I thought it had a very 80's feel to it, I loved the lack of CG in it.
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I'll be watching it soon with a bunch of friends on the plasma screen. I'm thinking I'm just going to go straight to buying it.

Comment

Picked it up the day it came out, best Halloween movie in a very long time. It really had a great old school feel that movies are lacking these days, I hope this starts a trend. On the flip side we do movie nights sat's after the haunt closes and this past sat was Trick R Treat. A lot of our actors that stayed were 16 to 24 ish and they total didn't get what made that movie so good. Seems like to them it's not a good Horror movie unless someone is having there head chopped off or some other forum of brutal killings. Don't get me wrong I think some movies need that for there story, but maybe they are starting to become to dependent on it and not so much story. Growing up I think there was a better blend of story and violence , I think Trick R Treat was a refreshing movie, it had style.

Comment

I thought it was kind of similar to feel of The Monster Squad. It was ok, but the expectations I had were so high, I dont think anything could have met them. At some points I thought I was watching a disney Halloween special, then it would suddenly change to a Stephen King like story. Overall I thought it was good, but if I had rented it before I bought it, I probably wouldnt have bought it.
                  Justin
                  The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

I liked it. It was fun, great plot and story developement.

Good acting, nice things of scary and gore without being gratuitous, and it moved at a decent place.

It didn't have too many scares in your face. LOL Actually, none that made me jump, and only gore scene involving the hamstring can't stand that type of injury - it made my girlfriend briedfly look away. We did suspect a few of the storylines, but that doesn't bother us...

Anyway, in the lastest interview in the issue of Rue Morgue, the Trick 'R Treat director said that he doesn't even really know why they never released it. At least we got it on DVD.

Well, in a few years I'm sure this will start showing up at indie theaters around Halloween.
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I forgot all about this movie, I'll have to pick it up forsure now that I know it's out, thanks.
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I thought it was cool in parts. Glad it was on video instead of the theater.
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Awesome I have been waiting to see this movie for over a year now.
                          ~Bill Mlinac
                          The Deadland Haunted House
                          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

anyone have any info on the movie done at Rocky point a few yrs back before they closed?
                            The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Awesome! Where have you guys bought the movie I haven't seen it yet? Wal Mart, Target?

Thank,
                              Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                              X