Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies in Miami??

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26...1-dead-1-hurt/

I didnt' see anyone else posting about this. Have you guys heard about this? That drug must be NUTS!

Dewayne

Also In New Jersey?

http://planet.infowars.com/health/po...fficers-zombie
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

This bath salts drug is freaking me out, very scary stuff just watched videos on YouTube this needs to be banned like immediately.

Jake

Comment

It is quite unreal and the disturbing thing it may only be going on in just certain places in the country. But who is to say you couldn't run into a person on it when you least expect it! The mall, a public restroom, Mc donalds, an alley or even your front door. It is kinda scary the world we live in today! This has definately made it scarier! Seems like the start of the end of the world?! I've never heard of anything like this in my life! Be safe!!!
        Damon
        Frightmasters
        Damon Carson

Comment

Last year we had an incident where someone dropped off a woman who had been doing bath salts. She never made it into the attraction, but caused quite a stir. She was extremely violent and belligerent. She was so out of control that I hogtied her with zip ties, just so she wouldn't hurt herself and would stop attacking my staff. The timing could not have been worse, we had already closed for the night and had paid the cops and sent them home. We ended up calling the Sherriff to come and get this freak. My personal take is this, I don't care what kind of chemicals someone puts in their body, and as long as they don't give it to kids, free adults can do what ever they like. Now the crimes that were committed while this jack ass was hopped up on this stuff is a completely different story. We already have laws against attacking people, and God knows what else. Most drug laws are a joke, and are designed to keep things that can not be patented off limits so that pharma keeps making profits, and the police state keeps growing. Please think, before you start asking for new laws, we already have too many.
          www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Goff View Post
            . My personal take is this, I don't care what kind of chemicals someone puts in their body, and as long as they don't give it to kids, free adults can do what ever they like. Now the crimes that were committed while this jack ass was hopped up on this stuff is a completely different story. We already have laws against attacking people, and God knows what else. Most drug laws are a joke, and are designed to keep things that can not be patented off limits so that pharma keeps making profits, and the police state keeps growing. Please think, before you start asking for new laws, we already have too many.

It's thinking like this why we're in the trouble we are. We can't say "hey people can take drugs if they are adults" that's just laziness and nonsense. The real statement should be that all these dangerous drugs including pot should be completely and utterly illegal and anyone caught doing them should pay a $100k fine, or 10 years in prison or deported. Let's stop taking this laxed approach to an obvious problem.

DA

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              It's thinking like this why we're in the trouble we are. We can't say "hey people can take drugs if they are adults" that's just laziness and nonsense. The real statement should be that all these dangerous drugs including pot should be completely and utterly illegal and anyone caught doing them should pay a $100k fine, or 10 years in prison or deported. Let's stop taking this laxed approach to an obvious problem.

DA
              I don't quite understand how this opinion is laziness, and claiming it's nonsense is not exactly a compelling argument. Prohibition did not work with alcohol and it's not working with drugs. I am completely against abusing drugs, in fact, there are quite a few things that I am against, but I don't think that they should be illegal, just because I don't like them. The only people who really benefit from the war on drugs is the government and the drug dealers. The war on drugs, keeps the price high and makes the drug dealers rich. The war on drugs has also done more to erode our freedom, than any other single thing. I suspect that the war on terror will eventually surpass it, but that is another story. I understand your position in that you mean well, and based on your position, I'm going to assume that you have no idea that the US government brings in the majority of the drugs. There have been too many documented cases to list, but a few of the well known cases are the Iran Contra scandal, Fast and Furious, hell, as we type away, US troops are guarding the poppy fields in Afganistan. Do a quick search of CIA drug trafficking.

As much as I despise the drug culture, I despise even more, the no knock warrants and illegal searches, that have been brought down upon us. There have been many innocent casualties in the war on drugs, and apparently the Blackstone ratio has gone the way of the Constitution. So, from my point of view, it is thinking like yours that has got us into the trouble that we are in.

As for the Zombie apocalypse, that's more believable than the war on drugs.
              www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Ok that's fine. Then who benefits from using drugs other than the dealers? There are no benefits to doing drugs and anyone who accepts them is a part of the problem just as the junkies are. They destroy a society.

DA

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Ok that's fine. Then who benefits from using drugs other than the dealers? There are no benefits to doing drugs and anyone who accepts them is a part of the problem just as the junkies are. They destroy a society.

DA
                  On this we agree, no one benefits. Drugs are bad, the casualties from the war on drugs is worse. I do believe that some drugs have legitimate medicinal purposes, but we are talking about drug abuse. Drug abuse is terrible for society. You are preaching to the choir. Jack booted police knocking in doors in the middle of the night and putting families at risk (often innocent families) is worse. Ill informed mobs demanding more laws are just as guilty of tearing down our society as the corupt politicians who impose their will on us. I believe that Stalin referred to these mobs as "useful idiots"
                  Last edited by Mike Goff; 05-31-2012, 09:23 PM.
                  www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Working...
                  X