Got my Fangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Fangs

WOOHOO I just got my FX fangs from Dental Distortions. I can't wait to use them this season. Has anybody else here used FX fangs? What are your experiences? I'm a newbie with them so any tips or tricks would help. Thanks! Heres a picture of me getting into character a little.
    Attached Files
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
    WOOHOO I just got my FX fangs from Dental Distortions. I can't wait to use them this season. Has anybody else here used FX fangs? What are your experiences? I'm a newbie with them so any tips or tricks would help. Thanks! Heres a picture of me getting into character a little.
    Put your shirt on son! Who do you think you are? Me? LOL! How long did it take to get these because I want some. Can you talk clear with them in?
    Jared Layman

Comment

Katie saw this picture and wanted to know why Bill is naked! She thinks your funny, LOL!
      Jared Layman

Comment

What did you use to achieve that pasty white skin look? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Infoamtek View Post
          haha thats the real deal..No make up required. You can tell I don't get much sun. As to Mindtumor, for your information I was hot and just got out of the shower. I did have shorts on you sicko LOL. I got them in about a week, one problem I have been noticing, they fit fine but about about 5 minutes they start to fall off my teeth from saliva. Thats why I'm kinda asking for help and tips.
          ~Bill Mlinac

Comment

Those are cool, I'm not sure if you can do this but what about dental paste, the stuff people use to keep their dentures in?
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Im not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight!

LOL

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

If they fall off because of saliva then they need to be refitted. Talk to Thad at DD and he will give you some tips.

We were talking this weekend about him doing a class on fitting teeth. I think that will be great for everyone.

Comment

Hands on class sounds good to me! play the Instructional segment from our DVD while Thad teached you first hand!
                  I picked up 5 pair at the show! these FX dentures are the best on the market! no comparision out there!
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

LOL! Thats the first thing I thought! HA! PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON! Hey if it works use it! Nice fangs!
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

That just takes 1 winter in Michigan....
                      Originally posted by Infoamtek View Post
                      Thanks, Jeff
                      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                      www.HauntForum.com
                      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

I got a few sets of dental distortion fangs.....I will say I love 'em. First set I ever got I had to re-fit as I was rushing. After that, I think they are easy to use and fit for the what they are. Got about 5 different styles for me and I wont trade em for anything.....Great Product! Just my opniion on them.

Comment

Yeah I refitted them last night and they turned out much much better. I think I was just rushing a little because I was so excited to try em out. Not paying attention so much in detail. I learned my lesson now LOL. I used sandpaper to rough up the inside parts and re molded them. Turned out great. Thanks Rob from Bodybag for the info.
                          ~Bill Mlinac

Comment

Hopefully, you got some sun as well.
                            Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                            X