Zombies or Clowns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies or Clowns?

I have been debating back and forth on which theme I should go for this year. I normally do a haunted house incorporating a theme for each room but this year I want to focus on one theme. Zombies are my favorite and I would be able to pull of more easily on a large scale, however, clowns have always been the scariest feature of my house by far. Only thing is I don't have enough stuff for the clowns to put in every room of my haunted house and it would cost a pretty penny to do so.

So with that said I was wondering if I could get your input on which I should do this year?
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

The answer is obvious. Zombie Clowns!

Comment

Do Zombies. Clown haunts have an inherent flaw. People who are really afraid of clowns will not go into a clown haunt, so the only people going through a clown haunt are not afraid of clowns. So they need to use haunt gags to make them scary. If you need to use all the gags then you might as well do a cooler theme than clowns. Clowns are best used sporadically in a haunt. Like a surprise clown.
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
        Do Zombies. Clown haunts have an inherent flaw. People who are really afraid of clowns will not go into a clown haunt, so the only people going through a clown haunt are not afraid of clowns. So they need to use haunt gags to make them scary. If you need to use all the gags then you might as well do a cooler theme than clowns. Clowns are best used sporadically in a haunt. Like a surprise clown.
        Allen H
        I have to agree with people not wanting to enter my haunt due to their fear of clowns. I have actually taken measures in the past to prevent that... such as putting the "clown room" at the end of my haunt and even scaled it down a notch. My surprise clown is usually an actor (9 times out of 10 being my self) standing like a prop and then chasing unsuspecting victims out of the haunt as the final scare. Works like a charm too.

I figured if I did do a Zombie theme. I would reserve the last room to be a Zombie Clown room. Or even a Zombie Circus with zombiefied animals and all.
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Max Melton View Post
          I figured if I did do a Zombie theme. I would reserve the last room to be a Zombie Clown room.
          ZOMBIE CLOWNS WITH CHAINSAWS!!

*running out of a dot room thru a vortex tunnel. . .*

Comment

Working...
          X