We are about to turn this industry upside down --- Hauntworld.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are about to turn this industry upside down --- Hauntworld.com

What we are about to upload to Hauntworld.com prior to the Transworld Halloween and Haunt Show will turn this industry upside down... its coming and coming soon! Hauntworld is already clearly the biggest haunt directory on the web with the most traffic helping your business more than any other in history but we are going for the throat now... we are about to build and launch technology that no one can touch!

We are about to introduce the most advanced online system you've ever seen ...

Features

You will be able to build a website within Hauntworld. In other words you can create a website without even knowing how to create a website. Doesn't make sense yeah I know... but you'll see.

You'll be able to claim your own URL just like you do with godaddy.

You'll have photo, video, directions, feeds to social media, reviews, you name it all within your own website on Hauntworld.com

You will be able to capture YOUR customers email address through Hauntworld.com and send out mass emails to your clients through Hauntworld.com

You will be able to sell tickets through hauntworld.com

We will provide you mobile aps that help you attract more customers to your page to your website to your business

You will have blogs, you will be able to create detailed layouts of your haunt online

You will be able to do basically anything you want all right here on Hauntworld.com

All of this cost money and I'm spending thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars... therefore we are not going to allow any more FREE profiles there will be a yearly charge of $80.00 however it will come with a FREE subscription to Hauntworld Magazine. We want to help your business grow, find new customers, and make money! There will no longer be three pages of haunts only two ... 80 dollar featured haunts and first page premium haunts. A third page will be dedicated for charity haunts and home haunts... those will be free but we will create different pages for them.

The time is here... while other idiots screw around slamming our business from their websites we are working to make Hauntworld the greatest site for this industry bar none, hands down, no question about it... we are laying down the hammer!

Our goal is to be as great as Expedia, Priceline or any of these types of sites... and that is exactly what we will do!

Its coming!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Hauntworld on Steroids

Sounds great, defiantly waiting for the big update, sounds like a Bargain….

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions
    Owner Monster Mash Scream Park

Comment

Hauntworld will also be able to text and mass email your guests your directions, coupons to your haunt and much more. This will be the biggest system the industry has ever seen... we are talking about a system worth 10 million dollars or more.

There is basically nothing the site won't do ... it will also integrate with everything from snapchat, twitter, facebook, instagram, vine you name it.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Oh btw Haunt vendors... we will be doing the same for you but our first priority is the haunted houses themselves. So one thing at a time... but yes vendors we are coming after you guys as well. I already started to do SEO WORK and its already half complete. We will remodel the vendor profiles to match what we do for haunted attractions. All coming... hundreds of thousands being spent but we are putting an end to it all in one swoop!

Biggest most advanced upgrades we've EVER DONE!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Wow!

This really sounds great Larry! Would the URL include h.w or would it just be your specific one. How soon do you plan to have one available to vendors? Will it be in the same price range?
          Thanks
          Damon
          www.frightmasters.weebly.com
          Damon Carson

Comment

You say we can sell tickets from your page now, does that mean you can monitor each haunts online ticket sales? I can't imagine many people willing to have their sales so accessible.

Jake

Comment

Couple things to answer your questions...

1) Ticketing: We will provide a system that allows you to build your own ticketing you set it up you monitor it you build the printed ticket all within our system. Its so hard to explain until its done and uploaded. Let me just tell you its a complicated process and just know the best team in this industry is ON IT! Its a coming soon program.

2) URLS: You will be able to claim a URL and yes Hauntworld will be in the URL... for example you can be www.NightmareHauntedHouse.Hauntworld.com

That is an example.... another one www.TheDarkness.hauntworld.com

You can pick and choose your url but no one haunt can have the same one... so once its available you'll need to hurry up and snag them! I won't tell anyone its avail until after The Darkness is snagged (LOL).

Bottom line keep checking these threads for updates!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Sounds Great!
                Meantime can we get private messages to work. It also deleted all my saved messages.

Reply button must get lucky

Banners are bouncing around.

This computor Im using is 30 min. old. Brand new and still have issues.

Thanks, Stew

Comment

Hi Larry,

Is there any better estimate on when these upgrades will occur? Even down to the quarter would help us (read: haunt I work at).

Are there going to be different "packages" of services that can be purchased? Any inkling on estimated cost?

We need to budget this year ASAP so any sort of estimated price and package description would help us decide if it's worth our money or we stick with what we have.

Thanks,
                  Toothpaste

Comment

Couple things... post your issues with the forum on that forum thread I will check it out today. I didn't know we are still having issues. We will fix them.

Two as for the time table for all these updates... 90% of everything will be up and running by Transworld show. We will be at the Transworld show with all the updates in place running and working. A few of things that may not work yet is ticketing.

We have other features on deck as well that may not be working by Transworld but that has nothing to do with the profiles themselves.

Everyone is working on these features and so many more right now... we are going to turn your account into a marketing tool!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Next they will tackle...

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                      Hauntworld will also be able to text and mass email your guests your directions, coupons to your haunt and much more. This will be the biggest system the industry has ever seen... we are talking about a system worth 10 million dollars or more.

There is basically nothing the site won't do ... it will also integrate with everything from snapchat, twitter, facebook, instagram, vine you name it.

Larry
                      Next they will tackle the Obamacare website and get it running smoothly.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

When you say profiles are no longer free, does that mean I'll no longer be able to post here once in awhile unless I pay $80?......Thanks....ZR

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieRaider View Post
                          When you say profiles are no longer free, does that mean I'll no longer be able to post here once in awhile unless I pay $80?......Thanks....ZR
                          It has nothing to do with this forum that will always be free he's talking about the haunt listings and banner ads. Completely separate.

Jake
                          Last edited by Deathwing; 01-29-2014, 07:27 PM.

Comment

The url would be best if redirected to from the haunts original url. Then the customer wouldn't likely notice the difference. Running ur business on a subdomain can be confusing and not a good idea, lucky redirection is easy to do. As devil's advocate what's making this better then ticketleap or interactive ticketing?

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwing View Post
                              It has nothing to do with this forum that will always be gore he's talking about the haunt listings and banner ads. Completely separate.

Jake
                              OK....Thanks for clarifying Jake......ZR

Comment

Working...
                              X