Dead End Cage Maze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead End Cage Maze

Has anyone ever purchased the Dead End Maze from haunted enterprises? Was it worth the price and has it held up(especially outdoors)?

Originally posted by Cincyscreams View Post
    Has anyone ever purchased the Dead End Maze . . .
    Is that term literal, or can you actually go in one end and come out the other?

C.

Comment

It has an entrance and exit. But it has dead ends within the maze. I know Studio Tek makes something similar but i will never order from them.

Comment

Why not ?

Are they on the "ripoff vendors" list ? Please, advise. Thanks.

Comment

Studio Tek

What is wrong with Studio Tek? I was thinking of buying their bungee platform.
          Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
          sean@pixelpushersinc.com
          312.613.7326 Mobile
          847.550.6560 X 102 Office
          844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Not going to mention any names, but they have been known to be incredibly slow, and break claims made about their products. Overall, i hear nothing good about the company. Not to rip on them or anything, but i will only purchase from companies i can trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Cincyscreams View Post
              Not going to mention any names, but they have been known to be incredibly slow, and break claims made about their products. Overall, i hear nothing good about the company. Not to rip on them or anything, but i will only purchase from companies i can trust.
              We want to know about the companies. If you don't share your bad experiences, someone else might fall victim to them as well. Speak up!
              Sean Hughes - National Sales Manager
              sean@pixelpushersinc.com
              312.613.7326 Mobile
              847.550.6560 X 102 Office
              844.44.PIXEL X 102 Toll Free

www.pixelpushersinc.com - The nations leading printing and design company for the haunted industry.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanMassacre View Post
                We want to know about the companies. If you don't share your bad experiences, someone else might fall victim to them as well. Speak up!
                It ain't slander if it's the truth. Fill us in, or, if not hear, do a customer review on "haunt review" and give us the link.

C.

Comment

bungee platform

I have no experience with Studio tek but i did build my own bungee prop. Pretty easy, cheap, and insanely effective.

Buck
                  Capt.Chaos
                  Fear Asylum Haunted House
                  Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
                    I have no experience with Studio tek but i did build my own bungee prop. Pretty easy, cheap, and insanely effective.

Buck
                    I didn't do the full jump down bungee but I did do the raised platform actor lunge bungee this past year. So much fun!!
                    O'Shawn McClendon
                    Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Looking for ideas

I was thinking about doing that this year as well, but got busy with other stuff. Anyone have any plans or pictures of how they rigged theirs? Would love to see the different approaches.
                      Travis "Big T" Russell
                      President
                      Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

The HE version is a cheaper version of the Studio Tek Cage maze system. Studio Tek has a special connector system that is extremely accurate. Several amusement parks are now switching to the Studio Tek wall system because of the ease of assembly. The HE version is a much smaller frame and no connection system. You must screw a bracket to the the frames and I think you even have to guess the right angle on them. The Studio Tek brackets are exact angles. We set a whole maze up without even striping off the maze on the floor. Just looked at the diagram, grabbed the correct angle bracket and moved to the next panel. Go to the other end and the maze was done!

Buy a cheap version of anything, suffer the consequences! Saw a knock off version of Pale Night's video asylum door in a haunt this season....boy you could tell the difference!!

Too many times you DO get what you pay for!!!
                        Last edited by RJ Productions; 11-21-2012, 03:03 AM.
                        R&J Productions
                        Las Vegas, NV
                        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
                        X