Living to scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living to scare

I read Timmy's post below about losing someone that has helped and become a part of the haunt and passed on and I am sad that most of have had to more than likely to have experienced that . The other side of the coin is that I have ran across a couple of cases where we have had some people that came out and due to health or some other challenge were there because scaring is all they could do.
    We have two great friends with terminal sickness that I think the only thing that keeps them going is being able to come back every year. I see decreased ability each year but as long as they keep wanting to come back we will find something for them to do
    Aven
    WWW.frightfactory.com

www.frightfactory.tv -

Comment

Amen to that. There is always something from a ddoor, to a bang on the wall. Not all the actors can be the stars, but you are giving these people a purpose and something to focus their energy on....
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

That's very cool that you do that Aven, I'm sure it means so much to them as well!

Thanks,
        Allan

ps:I sent you an email Aven

Comment

Allen
          send the e-mail to awarren@woodruffenergy.com
          Thanks

Comment

Thanks Aven, I resent it!

Apprecaite it!

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by AW View Post
              I read Timmy's post below about losing someone that has helped and become a part of the haunt and passed on and I am sad that most of have had to more than likely to have experienced that . The other side of the coin is that I have ran across a couple of cases where we have had some people that came out and due to health or some other challenge were there because scaring is all they could do.
              We have two great friends with terminal sickness that I think the only thing that keeps them going is being able to come back every year. I see decreased ability each year but as long as they keep wanting to come back we will find something for them to do
              Aven
              WWW.frightfactory.com
              Aven, that is a very wonderful thing that you do. We also try to do the same. Last season, we had a deaf young lady participate as well as an older gent who died several months after the haunt was over. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Working...
              X