I Need Some Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Some Ideas

I'm planning my 6th haunted house this year and i am completely changing the theme. My new theme is going to be hell and evil clowns this year. I already have a lot of ideas but i need some more because my haunt is a 2-acre maze so it is BIG! I have a very small budget so i cant get too expensive. Does anyone have any ideas for rooms that they have used that have been successful or are thinking of using for room. Thank you.

Mr. Horror
    8th Floor of Horror

More Details: My haunt is a trail maze in a forest and it is outdoor! I want to have a clown theme for the maze.
    Last edited by Floor8Horror; 07-04-2008, 08:13 PM.
    Mr. Horror
    The Eighth Floor of Hell

balloons

we had the customers walk by a clown and as they walked by he had a small air tank and would blow up a balloon and make it pop , it was a great scare , very loud and make people jump. even me and I knew it was going to happen !
    make sure you use the small balloons

Comment

"Small balloons"..but not the ones you get from the machine behind the restroom door?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Especially the lubricated ones! Eww whats all over your mouth Jr?!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Sinister scents has a cotton candy smell dispenser which would probably go well in your event. Neon fluorescent paint's, clowns on stilts, be creative like a making a graveyard or bedroom scene but twist it up a little into a clown theme. Zombie Clowns coming out of graves or clowns crawling out from underneath the bed. Popcorn machines, circus music, Balloons, Toxic waste, tons of mirrors, Make a clown facade with the entrance door being the mouth of the clown, clowns popping down from the ceiling acting silly. Clowns riding tricycles
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
            Sinister scents has a cotton candy smell dispenser which would probably go well in your event. Neon fluorescent paint's, clowns on stilts, be creative like a making a graveyard or bedroom scene but twist it up a little into a clown theme. Zombie Clowns coming out of graves or clowns crawling out from underneath the bed. Popcorn machines, circus music, Balloons, Toxic waste, tons of mirrors, Make a clown facade with the entrance door being the mouth of the clown, clowns popping down from the ceiling acting silly. Clowns riding tricycles
            Bill, from what I understand you are going to be a clown this year...
            Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
              Bill, from what I understand you are going to be a clown this year...
              Maybe, just maybe.
              ~Bill Mlinac
              The Deadland Haunted House
              www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
              www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

I had an idea that would be set up like a classroom, with an evil clown as the teacher. When the guests approached, he'd scrape his huge fingernails slowly down the chalkboard.

Comment

Jared

Did you mean again?

Comment

Have the evil clown as the teacher but have the teacher person being the janitor!
                    Of course then evil clown picks on the teacher.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Are you doing a field or a corn maze with a clown theme? Are you wanting idea's for clowns that will fit into an outdoor maze? I'll chime in but provide more deails.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I have a couple of EVIL CLOWNS. Oversized CLOWN with BIG HEAD lunges (FLY'S) towards patrons 8'. WITH insane Laugh SOUND. This is really intimidating & scary.
                        Check out the website for more.
                        www.poisonprops.com
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic
                        PEACE, ADAM
                        www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Working...
                        X