Looking for Actor Managers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Actor Managers

Do you want to work at the best haunted houses in America... looking for people who enjoy and excel at working with actors and managing haunted houses.

Please contact me directly 314 504 3970 or darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

That Job Description

.. no, the last thing I would want to do . Customers are one thing, if they need to "Go", out they go!
    Employees? Can't quite treat them the same way and yet when the "He-Said-She-said" begins.. all is lost. Time, money, patience.
    Kids? Adults? Doesn't everyone know, Adults are just Kids in overgrown bodies?
    I had an employee who seemed like a honest and good worker, he seemed normal, OK, then he thought he got sick in my house from some mysterious something and was sounding as if he thought he would be seeing me in "court"!
    Then I find out that the cause of his "illness" might have had something to do with the Fire Dept. giving him a dozen hot dogs they had not been able to sell, and he wolfed them all down at once!
    Pathetic waste of time, mine, his, and the customers.
    "GGGRRR!"
    Give me a piece of wood or metal, I work on it, the next day it is how I made it, left it, a person, they can change their mind, forget what they promised, said ,and then you begin all over again with them or a replacement.
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 05-31-2012, 07:37 AM.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
      .. no, the last thing I would want to do . Customers are one thing, if they need to "Go", out they go!
      Employees? Can't quite treat them the same way and yet when the "He-Said-She-said" begins.. all is lost. Time, money, patience.
      Kids? Adults? Doesn't everyone know, Adults are just Kids in overgrown bodies?
      I had an employee who seemed like a honest and good worker, he seemed normal, OK, then he thought he got sick in my house from some mysterious something and was sounding as if he thought he would be seeing me in "court"!
      Then I find out that the cause of his "illness" might have had something to do with the Fire Dept. giving him a dozen hot dogs they had not been able to sell, and he wolfed them all down at once!
      Pathetic waste of time, mine, his, and the customers.
      "GGGRRR!"
      Give me a piece of wood or metal, I work on it, the next day it is how I made it, left it, a person, they can change their mind, forget what they promised, said ,and then you begin all over again with them or a replacement.
      If you are around these actors long enough before the season, you would be able to pickout the no goods and the ones that enjoy working in a haunt.
      It's all part of the process.
      Scaring the yell out of them
      Owner/operator of

http://www.terrorsofthenight.com haunted house

Comment

Working...
      X