Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Horror & Mystery" BANNED!

By the government of China!
    They don't want to impare the normal developement of their small children.
    This was a scrolling blurb across the bottom of CNN's broadcast this afternoon, so tough luck for guys that trade internationally like Larry if this is true?
    Sorry.
    So where would some parents be in their child-rearing if there was no horror available?
    "Billy! Pick up your room right now or I will have Dracula come and chew on your neck tonight!"
    "Cut it out Mom, Freddy Kruger never showed up last week when you said he was going to."
    ...then right on cue, Dad starts the chainsaw outside the bedroom window!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Here is a link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080214/od_nm/ghosts_dc_1

Comment

Does this mean...

I can no longer do wild and crazy things at the Chinese Buffet? Like switching out fortune cookies to get the best saying? Or actually ordering coffee instead of tea which might be considered a more oriental themed beverage?

All because of the Special Olympics?
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Quick everyone sell your stocks in those China streetcorner video venders!
        They're gunna take a big dip!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

China ?

I Have A Great Idea............hey China Stop Making Kids!,
          Then You Don`t Have To Worry About Them Getting Scared!!!
          Not To Mention Alot Less Trash In The World!!!!

Comment

As poor of a country as China is, I would guess that they recycle their trash without even having to think about it.
            Pollution? That comes from all the new factories building stuff for US to buy at a discount price..but they are left with the residues and poor health potential.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Odds are that the Chinese government banned horror and mystery because they didn't want anyone competing with THEM...
              "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Well said, Warren.

Allan

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                  All because of the Special Olympics?
                  I'm sure you meant well when you wrote those words, but remember.... the Special Olympics and the regular Olympics are two different things. Some of us have children and relatives who could qualify to be participants in the Special Olympics, so please be careful.

Now, back to the thread topic.....

"...graphic, pirated sex and horror movies..." Funny how horror is linked in with pirated sex. Are their convictions really that strong when it comes to horror? I wonder why.

Comment

The regular Olympics, spending billions and billions to clean up a squaller village, build an entire city for a month long event and put on a false politically correct show for the world and good will is retarded. Which using the word retarded is a figure of speech.

I'm not real sure why I'm reponding to this or justifying myself. Are you the same one that is thinking of swearing and having scenes inspired by "Deliverance" in their haunt? As a man I find the squeal like a pig reference, highly irrehencable. I can't even spell irehencible!

Just because that was even mentioned on this forum I might never read a post on here ever again. I might unsubscribe from any and all questionable threads.

Not.

Maybe we are all retarded and that's why we check in here 10 times a day. Or is it just me.

Crap, I gotta go to work.
                    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                      I'm not real sure why I'm reponding to this or justifying myself. Are you the same one that is thinking of swearing and having scenes inspired by "Deliverance" in their haunt? As a man I find the squeal like a pig reference, highly irrehencable. I can't even spell irehencible!

Crap, I gotta go to work.
                      Because you're predictable. LOL! You did exactly as I thought you would. And YES!! This is the same one and proud of it! -- cursing and having a child with special needs -- one has nothing to do with the other. On second thought, having a child with special needs makes you wanna curse at times.....

Comment

Last night on CNN there was an old news story about Mao asking Henry Kissenger if the USA wanted to have China send us several thousands of their women?
                        Later Mao upped his offer to several million Chinese women!?
                        Mao was quoted as saying "Our women have too many babies, we are a very poor country because of this, make you a deal on these women?"
                        This is why China has So many kids, Chinese women just have babies and I guess the Chinese men have nothing to do with this process, WOW!
                        I'd be sending those women away too, ever heard of the parthegenous turkey?
                        she needs no male contact to fertilize her eggs, but they only can then give birth to female turkeys.
                        Women like this will be taking over the earth!
                        Run! Hide! Put on a wig and a dress!
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                          Last night on CNN there was an old news story about Mao asking Henry Kissenger if the USA wanted to have China send us several thousands of their women?
                          Later Mao upped his offer to several million Chinese women!?
                          Mao was quoted as saying "Our women have too many babies, we are a very poor country because of this, make you a deal on these women?"
                          This is why China has So many kids, Chinese women just have babies and I guess the Chinese men have nothing to do with this process, WOW!
                          I'd be sending those women away too, ever heard of the parthegenous turkey?
                          she needs no male contact to fertilize her eggs, but they only can then give birth to female turkeys.
                          Women like this will be taking over the earth!
                          Run! Hide! Put on a wig and a dress!
                          Are u serious? LOL!!

Comment

This news story was on cnn last night. The parthegenoius turkey is true too.
                            I just had a thought! I wonder if this women offer from Mao was just his personal plot to get rid of his wife and daughters?
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Or

World domination by generations later not having enough eggressive males to defend a country. Since we are posting in mixed company, I mean males wishing to be agressive, not that a women couldn't perform the duties of defending the country. Then the 2015 version of Martha Stewart or Oprah can form the one world government.

This concludes this Hauntworld politically correct moment.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X