my first haunted house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first haunted house

Hi, I wanted to try to put together a haunted house in my backyard next year. I am only 14 years old but I have tons of props because I love halloween. Every year I buy or make more props. I wanted a way to use them. Do you have any suggestions for materials or anything else that would be helpful. I am looking for a good place to put it and a good way to make walls. Please don't criticzize me because of my age. I have been wanting to try this for a long time. I would appreciate any replies. Thanks.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

allright buddy lets see how we can help you out .
    for props look up monster mud and look at terror syndicates website for info on that.
    for walls it depends on your location and budget. either you can do plastic if weather dosent affect you or you can do wooden panels. Panels are more expensive but you can use them for years on end, plastic will be lucky if it lasts you a full season.
    Check out my webstie www.hellsgatehaunt.com and go to construction photos and you can see how wooden wall panels work.
    Also see how much money you got to work with and then see how much room you got to work with and get back to us.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Thanks for the info. You have a great looking haunted house! I have a budget of only around $200 but I already have props and special effects stuff.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

ok, well i would go with black plastic.
        where are you located
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I am located in Pennsylvania so it gets pretty cold and windy.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
            allright buddy lets see how we can help you out .
            for props look up monster mud and look at terror syndicates website for info on that.
            for walls it depends on your location and budget. either you can do plastic if weather dosent affect you or you can do wooden panels. Panels are more expensive but you can use them for years on end, plastic will be lucky if it lasts you a full season.
            Check out my webstie www.hellsgatehaunt.com and go to construction photos and you can see how wooden wall panels work.
            Also see how much money you got to work with and then see how much room you got to work with and get back to us.
            So do you generate any money to keep this going from year to year by charging for your haunted house or asking for donations? I looked at your website and pictures and you have an incredibly extensive haunt. Is there a reason that you only do it on Halloween night instead of several days like other haunts? Just curious why some places do this for the whole month of October and others only do it on Halloween night.

Comment

Working...
            X