Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face lights

Saw them at Transworld last year
    a light that you wear around your neck and shines upward towards the face.
    Gives a great underlight effect
    ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THESE OR KNOW WHO MAKES THEM
    I could probably rig something but I'm not one for reinventing the wheel and supporting someone with a great idea.

This may be what you saw:

http://www.frightlite.com/

DCH

Comment

YUP
      Thanks.
      Looking for blacklight!!!

Originally posted by hayworthdc View Post
      This may be what you saw:

http://www.frightlite.com/

DCH

Comment

A bit on the pricey side though but yeah they are neat. You can make the same thing for about a fraction of what they are charging though if you made your own and you would have a more custom unit. Email me if you want the list to where to buy your pieces to build your own, I'll gladly direct you to the right sources and places to buy the pieces. And soldering isn't as bad as it might seem the first time out. I produce LED prop eyes, blinking and non-blinking for the haunt industry as well as other venues outside haunts and have the experience building items like this, as I deal with them every week. Let me know and I'll post the list here or privately in email.

Thanks and be safe.

About HSE: We are a small haunt prop company run out of our home and located in central Indiana that sells props from DVDs, to Audio CDs and is working towards opening the biggest and best haunted event in central Indiana. With over $25,000 in props so far, we are striving to be the best haunt experience in the country. We started doing haunt props and CDs/DVDs to sell during the October, 2003 season. The props are made by myself and my wife, Karen and all funds raised goes towards helping us fund our coming haunted event that is scheduled to launch in Sept, 2016 here in Indiana. We provide props to both pro and home haunters as well as those just wanting a prop or two for their home during the haunt season. Hallow Screams is our coming haunt event, and Hallow Screams Entertainment is our props company side. Will Zettler has been in the haunt business since age 11 when he worked in several school haunts, as the years progressed, he worked in other haunts including Knott's Berry Farm's Halloween Haunt event for 3 years as well as at Scream Haunted House in St Louis, MO and many local fundraising haunted houses in California and St Louis, MO.
        Will Zettler
        Indianapolis, IN
        Hallow Screams Haunted Farm
        Hallow Screams Entertainment
        Hallow Winds Entertainment

www.hallowscreams.com - Main Haunted Event Page
        www.hallowscreams.com/hse.htm - Our Products Catalog (In Works)
        info@hallowscreams.com - Direct Email

Comment

Working...
        X