Sewer Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewer Character

We are having a sewer room in the haunted this year with water, rats, etc. and I need a character down there but can't figure out what he/she should be or look like. Any ideas let me know?

Fluke man
    Were rat
    Creature from the black lagoon ishC1013.jpg
    Hunch back mutant
    Killer Croc
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Not that it is a costume, But message me your phone # and I will send you some pics of a giant Rat head I am currently sculpting if you think it might be something that might work for you.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I'm a big fan of human/animal hybrids in sewers. Like half man, half rat. Think mid transformation.
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
          I'm a big fan of human/animal hybrids in sewers. Like half man, half rat. Think mid transformation.
          Agreed; I love the idea of a rat or reptilian hybrid.

Also a crazed homeless person character (tattered layers of clothes, scarred up face) could work well in that scene.
          Katie Lane
          Partner/VP
          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

A pile of crap.

Let me clarrify, a pile of crap that has congealed into living creature. Think a frankenstein styled character that uses worms, rats (living and dead), body parts, slimy stuff, etc. The body movements similar to this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioFAa2Q3B1k

Of course I realized he is a contortionist, but I just wanted to get across the boneless aspect of the character movement.

Comment

Golgothan

Google Golgothan from the jay and silent bob movie Dogma.

Comment

Make a Ghillie Suit using "trash", this way the actor can blend in in the room and really give a good startle, and you can cover his face and go for the sentient garbage pile thing or even make up his face to blend the trash pile/hobo thing.

Comment

I'll Add to that..

Have the ghili suit have a real looking rat on it and the human inside the suit could manipulate the rat first for 2 possible scares from one person .
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Some great ideas here.i love the trash/garbage man in a ghille suit.the zagone sea creature pictured above is a great low cost idea as well.
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blood...32305403537000

Comment

Hah! Love the Golgothan idea! Yay, poo demon. Or any kind of golem would be pretty cool. Like a suit totally covered in frogs or snakes or something. Lots of cool options.
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

What about attatching some lil pieces of trash and making some prosthetic growths to come off of the character like hes been mutated into this monster thats starting to become apart of the sewer. That combined with a good makeup job could be great.
                        Senior Operator of Forest Of Fear at The Utica Zoo
                        Visions Of Fear Productions

Comment

Working...
                        X