Window scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window scare

I have a buch of windows has anyone ever used them for a scare im thinking put your hand through it to get to another room or find a key i will be replacing glass with plexi

Uuhhhhhh.

Am I the only one lost on this question? Or is this a statement? I think you need to rewrite your question. I have no idea what you are really looking for.

Buck
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
      Am I the only one lost on this question? Or is this a statement? I think you need to rewrite your question. I have no idea what you are really looking for.

Buck
      Yea im lost on this one to..

Nic Miele
      The Massacre Haunt
      www.FearTheMassacre.com

Comment

I understand it perfectly. The answer is yes. Do it.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

They also really make a room as in the real world there are windows in most rooms and not just wall after wall then a door like a haunted house seems to have. Good for the occasional detailing, wind blown curtain thing and seeing some kind of manufactured landscape of out doors.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Here's another use for those windows.

C.

Comment

Working...
            X