Newest tutorial posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest tutorial posted

Hey guys- I did manage to post another tutorial last night. It turned out Pretty cool, another cost effective way of doing something that needs doing. These videos are making me seem cheap..lol.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

You are a cheap bastard. I love it. I saw this in my sub que before work and watched it. Very nifty idea with the plastic. But I have a question, if I wanted to do this with a book should I use an adhesive or will it shrink enough to attach itself to the cardboard of the book?

Comment

For that Id use adhesive.

Comment

That came out pretty good. Cool idea.
        Damon
        Frightmasters
        Damon Carson

Comment

Looks fantasic!
          Amazing the way your brain works!!

Comment

Cool technique! I've done them with saran wrap before, but this is a lot better. And those Pitini Enterprises skeletons look pretty good for 30 bones! The order time seems a little crazy. Order in January and get them in August.
            sigpic
            Louis Brown
            Owner, operator, and dish washer
            at
            DarkWood Manor

Comment

YEah, China is far.

Comment

Not only is it far, but I got an e-mail from Len at Pitini this morning. He sent me a catalog and a list of stuff still available to ship this August, and the skeletons aren't on it. I guess they are popular. Go figure.
                sigpic
                Louis Brown
                Owner, operator, and dish washer
                at
                DarkWood Manor

Comment

Allen, honestly, you're my personal Haunt Jiminy Cricket. Inspiring me to do more and go further. As always, the tutorial is super helpful, easy and saves me a boat load of money. Thanks!
                  Last edited by CatacombProductions; 07-15-2011, 07:47 AM.
                  www.catacombproductions.com

Comment

Would it be a problem to use this in an indoor haunt due to flamability of that plastic material?

Love all that you do! Subscribe if you haven't!!!!

Comment

Not really, you use plastic all over in every building not just haunts. If it makes you feel better replace a plastic garbage can with a metal one and that will balance the amount of plastic in your show, one small garbage can should be worth about six or seven plastic covered corpses.

Comment

Senior Brushmaster, I did some epoxy crack repair inspired by your 1 inch brush skills and I think I used a lot less epoxy than I normally would have at $33 a quart. I might have looked real proffesional doing the work too!

Thank you Allen!
                        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
                          Not really, you use plastic all over in every building not just haunts. If it makes you feel better replace a plastic garbage can with a metal one and that will balance the amount of plastic in your show, one small garbage can should be worth about six or seven plastic covered corpses.
                          People on the forums have said that the fire marshall walks through the haunt with a lighter testing everyting in sight...that led me to believe everything in there needs to be flametreated. All of the firemarshall horror stories makes a new haunter nervous I guess

Comment

What the monkey? That doesn't sound safe at all, the lighter thing...why would you bring a lighter into a haunt and burn things even if you ar a fire marshal. Wasn't that practice the cause of a major trailer haunt fire at Six Flags?

Comment

Yeah that practice is why "Wicker Burlap Land" theme park is never going to get off the ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X