No announcement yet.

bodys in clear plastic bags(body bags)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea know I have worked with them before and I have to say I hate them because the control to them and pose them drives me nuts. Even though its cheaper then the body suits I just can't work with them any more. Some people can but with me, no matter how I airbrush them or how i put clothing on them, the plastic rubber drives me nuts.

Again they are a good bit cheaper though.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Im not a fan of them either, in order to pose them you need a skeleton and if your going through that much trouble...they arent that great of a skin choice. They will work for very specific things, but I dont think hanging bodies is their best fit. Bodies on a slab under a sheet, sure.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I always have clothes on them.. what your saying makes since with the skin. best of luck.

Pete
        FS
        Fables Studios
        Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
        https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
          Im not a fan of them either, in order to pose them you need a skeleton and if your going through that much trouble...they arent that great of a skin choice. They will work for very specific things, but I dont think hanging bodies is their best fit. Bodies on a slab under a sheet, sure.
          See I tried that too. And it made me mad because the shape just looked so unrealistic to me that it drove me nuts. You would have thought I was reenactment of "NO MORE WIRE HANGERS". I ended up ripping this thing to shreds with my knife and tossing it on the wall where it got stuck on some other props. Yes I overreacted...BUT !!! When me and my friend James were done going at each others throats we looked over at the rubber again and noticed something... It looked good.

I looked like some one had been skinned and was now displaying there work like art. We got foam and studio blood to gore it up and we acted like that was what we meant do the whole time. Tried to replicate it the next year and it wasn't the same. That shit was funny.
          ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
          ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
          ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
          ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Working...
          X