Is it Scary?
Yes, Night Terrors Haunted Houses and Haunted House Attractions are all designed to scare adults.
How Scary is it?
According to our haunted house customers... "VERY SCARY"!
How many haunted house monsters are there?
We have over 115 LIVE monsters
What time do you close the haunts?
The last ticket is sold at 11:00 PM most nights
Is it wheelchair accessible?
Most of the haunted house attractions are wheelchair accessible.
How old do you have to be to enter the haunted houses?
We do not encourage children under 10 years old.
Will the monsters touch you?
Our haunted house monsters are instructed not to touch you, but they get REALLY close!
How much does it cost?
See the admission page online at http://www.hauntedhousemichigan.com
Do you accept credit cards at your haunted house?
Yes, we accept MasterCard and Visa. We also have an ATM.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- High heels are not recommended
- NO BARE FEET!!
- No items deemed dangerous will be allowed in any of the haunted houses
- NO PETS!!
- No photography
- WE WILL NOT look for any lost cell phones, pagers, keys, etc. Lost items can be retrieved the next open day.
- Due to our high intensity scares, we STRONGLY DISCOURAGE pregnant women, people with heart conditions, and people with asthma from entering Night Terrors. (We use fog machines inside all of our haunted attractions.)