X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    started a topic Zombie Axe Throwing

Zombie Axe Throwing

We're adding this onto Creepyworld 2019. People will pay $5.00 to throw axes at a painted zombie. I saw them doing this at some ren fairs and I think haunted houses should embrace this. I want to state something that is fact people are not interested in carnival games, like the ones scarefactory has been pushing. They want to do something destructive, like shoot actors with paintballs, or throw axes, or these mini escape rooms.

ONce we get ours built I'll share some pics.

• drfrightner
    replied
    zombie axe throwing.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Thehauntedcircus
    replied
    We are building 4 mobile Axe throwing trailers that I am looking to book with haunts if they are interested in having the extra attraction for their haunt season open days. Each trailer will feature 2 full size 4'x12'x10' Axe throwing lanes with custom targets that are custom made to fit the haunt or attraction the trailer is working with. This will also include custom axes we have designed and will be used for this year. Haunts that might be interested in adding this portable attraction to their haunt this year can contact me for details on the units. Available with or without operator.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X