Heres some more prop previews Homeless zombie and syrus the surgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres some more prop previews Homeless zombie and syrus the surgeon

heres another creepycollection.com preview.
    Zombie horde series 2 THE HOMELESS ZOMBIE
    and from our Creepy Killer line Syrus the surgeon More lots more zombies and killers to come
    soon. As always you can view more as the drop first on our Facebook jeremy creepycollection dalessandro

Its Clear

Jerry never sleeps! Looking good man all of them! Shane and its keep up the good work! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Sleep ha

I dont think i slept since last transworld, its been 7 days aweek since halloween season ended.. closed the haunt next day built props, after thanksgiving i finshed my turkey kissed the wife and kids and build props. Chirstmas i opened the gifts ate my food and built props, New years eve drank my champagne and built props Its pretty much 24-7 prop making all winter all the time 10 -12 hours a day non stop 7days a week = 100 new props to bring to show.

and lets not forget LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE AND DIET COKE to keep me going and going

j

Comment

"Correction"?

Maybe THEY are bringing You to the show?
        hahahaah!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I like the surgeon. How much is he ?
          The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

2010 prop prices for creepycollection

Hello Pat
            we cant post any prices till Transworld weekend. stop by our booth. I can tell you this. we are going to make it very easy on all haunters this year, besides the great Transworld specials we will roll out that weekend. there will also be a 1st ever layaway prop program rolled out at the show for all props orders 500.00 and up.

More to come on that at TRANSWORLD creepycollection booth 521

PS- i will post some more pics this weekend of some new items
            i will post our Embombed babe autopsy prop and 1 more zombie and killer and our dealdy dolls also on FEB 12th we will release our wolfman prop to be sold on super howling special that weekend only a deal even better then our transworld pricing.
            i will show the blood thristy wolfman this weekend as well

J

Comment

very cool indeed. I never thought id see a haunt layaway
              The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Working...
              X