Transworld Hard at work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Hard at work...

I'm a member of my local tourist association and I saw this come across today...

Looks like they are trying to get everyone who attends so much needed discounts. I will tell you guys JOIN your local associations you get some good leads like this one... I might contact this group and offer a tour or something like that. I wonder if these people would want to attend www.TheDarkness.com LOL.

MEMBER SERVICES LEAD

DATE: February 23, 2010

TO: St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission Members

DATE(S): March 25-28, 2010

GROUP: Transworld Exhibits
    15th Annual Halloween & Attractions Show
    HDQ Hotel: Renaissance Grand
    *expected attendance = 3,500-6,000

Operations Director

MEMBER CATEGORY: Restaurants and Attractions

SERVICES REQUESTED: Client is looking for a 15% discount on food and beverage for conference attendees as well as discount coupons and attraction tickets. The preference is for attendees to simply show their conference badge at your restaurant for the 15% discount and for coupons and tickets to be distributed at their registration desk. **A list of participating restaurants and attractions will be supplied to all attendees at registration.

FOLLOW-UP REQUESTED: Please contact Ania L. Colvin, Convention Services Manager at acolvin@explorestlouis.com with offers no later than Noon on Monday, March 1, 2010.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
Working...
X