Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VENDORS going to ST LOUIS

Hey all,

Just wanted to say to be careful when hauling your big trailers and trucks to St louis. One of the vendors has already gotten into two very bad accidents on their way to the convention center! Dont want to see anyone else lose product or get hurt!

See you guys there! Be careful!

Kale

Who?

WHO? And what happened?
    I have very good friends on the road right now.
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Originally posted by sophisticatedterror View Post
      Hey all,

Just wanted to say to be careful when hauling your big trailers and trucks to St louis. One of the vendors has already gotten into two very bad accidents on their way to the convention center! Dont want to see anyone else lose product or get hurt!

See you guys there! Be careful!

Kale
      Whoever they are my thoughts & prayers are with them.

John
      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

prayers pouring out

same here i hope every one is fine and they are still able to attend and our thoughts and prayers are with them and the first responders whom assisted them , keep us updated

Comment

I found out that they are okay just a little sore and they will make it to the show just missing a few things because of the accident. I am not at liberty to say who it is. But the main thing is there okay and will make it the show : )
          sigpic
          PEACE, ADAM
          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

I remember hearing about a company who's trailer flipped while they were on their way home from the convention last year... Be safe and drive careful!
            Zach Wiechmann
            www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Ya its one thing to have fake bodys and parts fly out all over the highway. They can be replaced. Real ones cant. Be careful!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
              X