Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW Darkness is amazing & Thank you Patti!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW Darkness is amazing & Thank you Patti!

Had a great time going through the Darkness Sat and all I can Say is Wow, I hope to have all that detail someday. Extra nice to see Patti at the end in the gift shop and was sweet of her to make time to talk to me...!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Ron!

I had her on my bus! Shhhhhhhhhh don't say anything to Larry! Shane and its I had fun! Patti! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

LOL, Now I see how it works, ride with Ron in a smelly St Louis Cab or cruise in style in the Shanemobile....

BTW, Shane someone said that was JOURNEYS old tour bus?

Comment

Thank you crew

Oh yes thank you so much for every thing the indoor que line alone was worth the price of admission and the drive, i can say i was blown away and to finally get to meet larry and patti and the crew i can say is something we will never forget thanks for all the hard work and sleepless nights you and the entire crew spent to put on this amazing show for for us it was mind blowing and very very inspiring see you all next year

Comment

Ron

When I am not using the bus I have a company lease it out and maintain if for me. Yes Journey uses it for their crew. As a matter of fact it its been out with Journey and Steve ( my driver) droped them off in Napels Florida on Monday ( then ran up and got me Tue) they were flying to Germany and will be back in a few weeks and go back out with them. Its also been out with AC/DC, Dolly Parton, Reo Speedwagon to name a few. So yes its true Ron I have to lol I could not get enough use of it without leasing it out! But good thing is when I need it I have it as I am still the owner!!!! Shane and its ain't she a beauty! Shane this time!!
          sigpic

Comment

Would love to see inside of it some day... Such a shame about Steve Perry tho... Such a great voice and to be as sick as he is....

Comment

What if they were to trash it Shane? Being rockstars and all. I guess they sign a contract or whatever to cover the damages if any. But that is cool! Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Damon

Yes if they damage it they have to pay all damages.I get rental off the bus they have to pay for gas, driver, satellite, wirless internet, even then cleaning of the bus after it comes back off tour. I don't have to LOL!!!!So far I have had no problems with anyone damaging the bus but there is always a first time! Shane and its now its gonna get trashed! Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

Shane, there is a badass tv in the back too!!!

Does it automatically go to skinemax at night time?!?! lol
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

HaHA sooo funny. I definitely heard about that!

And I have no idea how Patti ended up on your bus Shane... no idea.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great job Larry and the Darkness Team!

Larry,
                      Our crew was very impressed with the improvements that were made with the Darkness tour from last year. The haunt looked great, the actors actually got us multiple times, and the wait times were nothing compared to last year (3 hours).

It's obvious that you and your entire crew put a lot of effort into improving the show, and it was nice to see that you did something about the few things that needed improvement over last year. Going through your haunt was a very enjoyable experience, and we enjoyed getting to talk to you afterwards.

Now, go take some time off, and recharge the batteries!
                      Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                      Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                      www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

My biggest frustration from Transworld 2010 was that I couldn't make the Darkness trip - And hearing all the awesome comments about it doesn't help!

Sounds like Larry delivered - and Patti is a rockstar! (I mean really, who doesn't love Patti???)
                        sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Working...
                        X