Normal?????????Are we Normal??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal?????????Are we Normal??????

Jim Warfeild made this point in a post, and I was wondering what would the results be like if I posted the question.
    Ben Fox
    Actor and Building Manager

"I have been called a lot of things in my life, but Ben Fox is not one of them...... Wait thats my name, I meant to say that....... Wait, I have been called that too..."

I voted yes because I know I'm normal!!!! It's everyone else that has a problem!

Comment

Sometimes when people coming through my house would play that game of looking at me aghast and saying something concerning my "Normalcy" I might point out to them that I didn't just pay THEM to see the inside of Their house!
      Other selling points for my lifestyle versus timeclock punching and sucking -up to bosses usually didn't enter into the conversation, but they were implied, usually.
      Even when I had a normal job I would enjoy entertaining customers and co-workers with my "abilities", most of which fall below professional side-show talent levels but defy most normal conventions of accepted behavior.
      AND, if I has 25 cents for each time in my life someone told me I was strange, weird, ex cetra, I would have a very heavy tractor-trailer full of coin.
      "See Jim's Incredible Traveling World Of Quarters!"
      25cents admission........
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Barry, Have you taken a look at your avatar?????? ANd you call yourself normal????? Maybe to the haunted clowns that are out there????
        Ben Fox
        Actor and Building Manager

"I have been called a lot of things in my life, but Ben Fox is not one of them...... Wait thats my name, I meant to say that....... Wait, I have been called that too..."

Comment

Like I said, you must have a problem with haunted clowns! I'm normal I tell ya!

Comment

I'm normal.
            ~HauntedWebby~
            www.lazarusmaze.com
            www.bbqandghosts.com
            "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Not Normal

I am far from normal.....I keep sending that damn Cat in Illinois money for therapy and he has yet to respond!

Frank

Comment

It is a slow process, Frank, sort of like putting one brick in the wall at a time, force won't work, finess , it requires finess, maybe Betty Furness?
                "Live better Electrically!" Betty says as she whips the power knob up to "high" for those electrodes glued to your temples.
                Send MORE MONEY! NOW!

(insert evil laugh here~)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

See

See, I am far from normal!.....the check is in the mail.

Frank

Comment

We are DEVO
                    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

uh Barry, you might want to lay off the Dayglo I Love Lucy makeup kit there!

Webby: You post on here. Let's talk normal.

Myself: briefcase.yahoo.com/Nightmaretony

take a look under haunt trade and farm pictures. This idea of purchasing old amusement park rides and world war 2 generators as props is a tad deviant from the norm of haunting and begins to go into the realm of the Jim Warfield Junkyard School of Decoration...
                      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Advice Tony: Don't purchase, have items given to you.
                        When I first started I bought the first Hudson (car) for an extreme amount of money, ($165.00?) A year later I went back and during the sale of the same junkyard I bought four more for $35.00 each.
                        People would make late night donations to me, sometimes this was good, very good or crap I had to then get rid of.....I really don't have the space anymore.
                        There used to be a Thursday night auction, I would hang around and bid $10.oo for a pickup truck load of old, strange stuff that I would pick through.
                        Many people remark that I have such valuable "antiques" in my haunted house!?
                        Well, if they are worth so much, how come four antique dealers allowed me to take it home from the auction for $4.98?
                        It's all in "perceptions" isn't it?
                        But then we all know that better than most, don't we?
                        "I'm going to cut your head off with this big plastic knife!"
                        "You must really be a certifiable maniac to be able to do that , Mister!"
                        hahaha!
                        "Your neck is just cotton candy isn't it?"
                        "It could be for the right party."
                        "I really didn't want to hear that!"
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The rides were given to me, the generator I named my own price which they went for, and I spent in the realm of 2 grand to get evertything home. Already been using some ride parts for storage shed and structural work over here, and besides, I was doing the park a favor. They asked me to take it. It was eithert take 6the rides or they get scrapped.

am waiting to get the pumps and other motors out here, woohoo!

I keep my fence locked so I dont get nightly donations.

I try and pick and choose what to get. The gewnerator they ask3ed me. I figure, I can sell it for enought to help towards my event, OR I can use it to power things since it still works So there is possibilities there...

the wood pile: all free and more coming in. Just gotta get the time to begin cutting off teh ends and use for more structurals out here....
                          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Now I have trees and large shrubbs but years ago if anyone wanted to make an "anytime" donation of something, they just dumped it over the guardrail and let it tumble down into my yard.
                            Sometimes just the act of the tumbling greatly reduced it's value!
                            Well, sounds like with your own large generator you will be building the electric chair to go with it soon?
                            "Prop?" "What's a prop?" "ZZZZZZZZZZ!!ZAP!"
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmaretony
                              Webby: You post on here. Let's talk normal.
                              I'm normal I tell you!!!!! I've spent lots of money to prove it!!! :twisted:
                              ~HauntedWebby~
                              www.lazarusmaze.com
                              www.bbqandghosts.com
                              "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Working...
                              X