X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frightwire.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Webby
    I think everyone should stop with the soap opera and just go back to what they enjoy doing. Scaring people and having fun.

Seems the "industry" has lost it's roots.
    All hope isn't lost! Webby has the answer!!!!!!

I could not agree anymore with a person than I do with her right now :lol:

Leave a comment:

• HauntedWebby
    replied
    Originally posted by Frightmistress
    (Ps .. while I'm typing this I'm staring at a banner for the 9th Haunted Attractions Seminars in March
    Thanks so much for reminding me! I've been so busy getting my sites ready for this Halloween season. Seems like I'm working on them day and night! :wink:
    NP .. I figured that it just never came up while you was on line. I've only seen it once since April

Leave a comment:

• Hearseman
    replied
    I would say go to where most of your customers would be going.

Leave a comment:

• Frightmistress
    replied
    (Ps .. while I'm typing this I'm staring at a banner for the 9th Haunted Attractions Seminars in March
    Thanks so much for reminding me! I've been so busy getting my sites ready for this Halloween season. Seems like I'm working on them day and night! :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Ben Fox
    replied
    Actully, I belive the better canada hating movie would be"Operation Canadian Bacon"

Leave a comment:

• John Coen
    replied
    My Momma told me, "You better shop around!"

Leave a comment:

• Jim Warfield
    replied
    Xanthar, You mean it doesn't "Turn You On" to know that the maitre d at the door decided to allow you in, and he turned away all of those riff-raff, just for your benefit? Or maybe Transworld should rename itself to something like "Club 54?", or if someone starts another con, maybe Transworld could be "Club Zero"?
    It almost seems to me(uneducated, cornfield boy) that someone would have had to been working "overtime" to screw-up something as simple as a Transworld Convention, but what do I know? Pretty soon the corn will be high enough that I won't be able to see over it and I lose what little physical perspective I may have had about anything.
    My Daddy told me, "No matter how easy a job is, after someone has it for about a month or two, it becomes the hardest job in the world!"
    That's why I try to stay away from those "job" things!
    hahahahah!

Leave a comment:

• Xanthar
    replied

The Transworld politics are quite bad...and really they dont' care about our industry. Not only are we just 'another weekend convention' to them, we are just PART OF another weekend convention.

It would be much better if Halloween Industry People, IAHA, Scarefactory, or someone with 100% interest in Halloween Ran a convention. It's rediculous how big the Halloween industry is, yet we still have to bend over backwards for every little whim Transworld makes. It doesn't hurt Transworld, it only hurts us.

Who does it doesn't matter (it could even be a vendor board of the top vendors such as scarefactory, Distortions, etc) but the fact is that it just seems like it really NEEDS to be done.

I don't want to see another Transworld nightmare this year telling me I can't bring my staff into all the show ONLY to see them let everyone in anyway. Horrible way to do business.

Robert Kocher
    Xanthar of the Museum

Leave a comment:

• John Coen
    replied
    I like the "Halloween/Haunted House Hoo Hah" otherwise known as HHHHH.

Leave a comment:

• HauntedWebby
    replied
    Originally posted by drfrightner
    What do you think about this...

National Halloween & Haunted House Convention

Larry Kirchner
    So does that mean that folks from Canada can't attend? and what would it offer? and by who?

(Ps .. while I'm typing this I'm staring at a banner for the 9th Haunted Attractions Seminars in March ... I'd disable that banner :wink

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    What do you think about this...

National Halloween & Haunted House Convention

Larry Kirchner

Leave a comment:

• HauntedWebby
    replied
    I think everyone should stop with the soap opera and just go back to what they enjoy doing. Scaring people and having fun.

Seems the "industry" has lost it's roots.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    started a topic What Should Our Industry Do???

What Should Our Industry Do???

In light of TW, announcing the will split the show in half, additionally the costumers now forming their own show, and the addmission policy to the Halloween section of the show.

What should the haunted house industry do?

Larry
Working...
X