Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buyers and Vendors-POST YOUR GRIPES HERE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Rich, that sound like a good idea. Not just because people can see if people are happy with the company, you can also see what the copany is really like.
    Ben Fox
    Actor and Building Manager

"I have been called a lot of things in my life, but Ben Fox is not one of them...... Wait thats my name, I meant to say that....... Wait, I have been called that too..."

Comment

Yeah Rich, I think that's a pretty good idea too.

Webby, I may quote some of your info that you left, what is your real name, so I can give proper credit? You can get me offlist if you're wanting to retain your Webby mystique...
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Real World name ..... LeAnna Reardon ... no big secret

If you need to get a hold of me for more details just call me at work 1-800-371-5547 ... 9:30a (mst) to when I'm tired of being there ... monday to most fridays
        ~HauntedWebby~
        www.lazarusmaze.com
        www.bbqandghosts.com
        "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

i like the idea
          www.Doomsdayproductions.com
          www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

How's this for your title, Dan?

"Vendor? Or Pretender? Or a Pretender-Vender?"
            Tender is the night. Knight?
            Cuss-less Customers?

"What we have here, is a failure to communicate!"-"Cool Hand Luke"
            Also the last line spoken by Paul Neuman as they send a bullet through the window to teach him not to "sass" the keeper of the road gang.
            I really don't recommend high-powered rifles to settle problems between two people, unless of course MY rifle is twice as high-powered as yours.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim...I Love that...Haunt vendor, or pretender?...that could be it...I'm looking at things from the consumer's, and the vendor's side of things...was trying to address both in the title though...maybe they should just be split into two seperate articles...

Webby...WOW..you are one brave woman...you know every kook here turned on by your avatar is going to be calling you now...I'll be calling you here shortly..hehehe
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Faupel
                Webby...WOW..you are one brave woman...you know every kook here turned on by your avatar is going to be calling you now...I'll be calling you here shortly..hehehe
                They'd have to get through my gatekeeper first, and then wait on hold for a while. I'm on the phone about 80% of the time I'm at work. Some of the manager make fun of me because they can hear me typing in the back ground.
                ~HauntedWebby~
                www.lazarusmaze.com
                www.bbqandghosts.com
                "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Working...
                X