No announcement yet.

Terror Field Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I make a suggestion? This is just one of my pet peeves, but spelling and grammatical errors on a website suggest to me a lack of professionalism and caring on the part of the webhost. I'm probably going to get slammed for this (I usually am) or have errors on my own website pointed out (which I welcome since I know my inherited database is frought with errors and I can't find them all myself)

Here's a portion of your intro:
    In 1965 the New York state government bought and made this area into a very successful campgrounds. Camp Powderly remained one of the most successful camp grounds until June of 2000 when we were forced to close because unusual occurrences of campers were becoming missing and weird and strange things happening. In October 2000 a major FBI investigation was underway until three FBI agents bodies where found dead. The case was closed in September of 2001 and the FBI declared there was no sign of foul play. The camp could re-open in October.

Here's my suggested version:
    In 1965 the New York state government bought and made this area into a very successful campground. Camp Powderly remained one of the most successful campgrounds until June of 2000 when we were forced to close because of unusual occurrences of campers becoming missing and weird and strange things happening. In October 2000 a major FBI investigation was underway until three FBI agents bodies were found dead. The case was closed in September of 2001 and the FBI declared there was no sign of foul play. The camp could re-open in October.
    HauntQuarters.com
    Monstrous Savings for Every Occasion

Comment

No I will not slam you. I wasn't sure what spelling changes you made, it looked the same. I changed it anyways because Spelling is my bad side. Also when your putting the site together you don't have a whole lot of time and sometimes you miss the little things. So Thanks!

Comment

Hey Terror Field, I just want to say that you have an awesome attitude! A lot of people would be easily offended by constructive criticism and you were able to discern that hauntquarters was just offering help and you took it. With such a great attitude, you are destined for tremendous success! It was really nice of hauntquarters to take the time to edit the text and provide you with the modifications too! Nuff said, I'm waxing sappy. :roll:

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
        X