Green Hornet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Hornet

Finally a cool movie came out... its not like the TV show because in this movie the Green Hornet is kind of a wimp who's not some mastermind detective but its still pretty awesome. I really like it... its more like an action comedy.

Kato is pretty awesome I think he steals the movie!

They also paid some homage to Bruce Lee.

GO see this flick pretty cool!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Green Hornet

I was watching the Green Hornet marathon on Syfy last week. The acting, fighting, direction, characters, etc. are very 'Batman-ish' but still entertaining. I used to watch that series when I was a kid. Probably about 6 or 7 years old when it was airing. The movie previews look pretty good. I'll wait 'til it comes out on cable or video. Tickets to a movie are pretty pricey these days and I feel that going to a live haunted attraction is a much better deal/experience even if paying 2-3 times more.

Steve....
    UptownHaunts@aol.com

"Follow the Bloody Brick Road to Nightmare Village"

Comment

Larry in the Bruce Lee story a docudrama the actor who played the Green Hornet complained that Kato was stealing the show and when The Green Hornet was released over seas the viewing public called it The Kato Show. So I am happy that they played up that angle, if you watch the old TV show it was all Kato kicking ass.
      On a side note how can you not love the new Black Beauty, I want that car.
      Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      Finally a cool movie came out... its not like the TV show because in this movie the Green Hornet is kind of a wimp who's not some mastermind detective but its still pretty awesome. I really like it... its more like an action comedy.

Kato is pretty awesome I think he steals the movie!

They also paid some homage to Bruce Lee.

GO see this flick pretty cool!

Larry
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
      X