X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name-Chris
    character-Mr. Malice/Uncle MILFie
    haunt-Shawano Manor Green Bay Wi

A friend of mine wanted me to come out and meet some of his haunt house friends and like a fool I did. After stopping out a second time, I was approached by the manager of the haunt and told that I'll need to be there the next night by 6pm to get ready for the night. He shook my hand, smiled and walked away. That was the beginning of everything for me back in '94. After the Dimes house closed, the group I was with started Nightmare on Broadway. After five years there it closed due to bad location and bad neighborhood. (the neighbors were crackheads and the pyro living next to the place started her house on fire twice in two weeks!) After a two year break, I was offered to help out at a new haunt Shawano Manor. Been there ever since and still loving it.

If you want to see Uncle MILFie in action, check out the myspace link.
    If murder is the ultimate expression of art, then I'm the Pablo Picasso of death! - RevCo

http://www.myspace.com/collateraldamageanddesign

http://www.scaredesigns.com

Comment

steve oakley,23 from poughkeepsie NY.
      i work with kevin mccurdy's imaginart studios,as well as building for the haunted mansion right here in poughkeepsie. i've been working with them for almost 6 years,and have been scenic work for about 4. went out to chicago this year for the first time. i loved it,thought it was great to meet a lot of people in the business.
      "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

Comment

Kevin Del ghingaro"Dells" as many know me.
        Characters- Babyman,Fruitopia,Rage in the Cage, and Cousin Booger. Millions more to come! I love making characters.

Been with Randy Daniels and Rockford Screamfest for 5 years.
        Managment for Svenpuss Haunt Acting Troupe 2006 and 2007

Had a home haunt for years until i meet Randy at a local Festival, went to work at his haunt immediatley and have never looked back.
        Since i meet Randy, i have grown from a very sorry looking Yard haunt into the main builder and building manager for Screamfest,Make up artist and manager of make up department, Actors manager, and everything else associated with a haunt from marketing to acting to guidance counsler for many young people.

My wife and I have two daughters Kassie age 18 and Katie age 13, we are also Foster parents part time. Tons of freakin pets, snakes,dragons,spiders, dogs and cats,kids want a horse no more bedrooms left.
        As a builder i haven't built my best
        As an actor still haven't had my best night but i try everytime i dress.
        As a make up artist im always learning.

I have been on the boards here off and on for a few years, and although i am still very much learning i will always put up my input as i always think wether right or wrong i like to hear myself think.
        Lastly i have something very wrong with me! Not sure what it is, but stay ten states away and you should be just fine. Farm animals are never safe and should be hidden!

I love to fish and camp naked,see i told you i had something wrong with me.....

I can't catch fish!

Comment

Just jump in the water Kevin you WILL catch those piranha!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My name is Armando Mauriciovich Castro Rusinov, I am russian, but currently living in mexico, I am 25 years old and I am an artist.

I was a member or hauntworld some time ago, but I decided to quit temporarily for personal reasons. I came back to the forums about a day or so ago, and saw this thread, and I guess things changed a lot since the last time I was here, I also see some new faces, so I decided to stop by and drop a couple of lines.

If you want to know more about me, you can check my profile at myspace.com:

www.myspace.com/redcrowdesign
            http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

Hobbies: Lacrosse, SCUBA diving, tomahawk throwing, skin diving, rock climbing, making haunted houses, running, lifting weights, tech deck, trivia pursuite.
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Introducing

Well,
                I guess I will throw into this too.
                My name is Kevin Alvey. Also commonly known as Mr. Gore.
                I have been in the haunting biz in excess of 25 years.
                I started out as the prop maker and then developed into operations, and assisting in running the show from beginning to end at a local haunt
                www.newburghhauntedhouse.com.
                9 years ago I started the Company Gore Galore.
                It has become the commander of all my time and energies.
                OUr primary product lines have become Oversize Creature Costumes, static zombies called "My Pet Zombies", and the "Sounds of Gore" CD series.
                This has moved us into doing work for Haunted Attractions, Theme Parks, Television shows, film, collectors of gore, and props for bands.

Getcha Some Gore!
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com
                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Coming in as well.

Tony, 43 years old. Owner of Nightmare Park, the world's longest non running haunted house. (running joke, haunter taking THE longest to get things going!)
                  Presently owning Castle Dredd and presently picking up parts of the Haunted Vineyard to add to the show. Nightmare Park will be run on my farm in Southern California and feature multiple venues and a hayride.

Composer of the CD Dark Matter. Doing a movie soundtrack for a halloween movie called Horrorween.
                  The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

My name is Kimberly Lynn Cole and my partner in crime and I

My name is Kimberly Lynn Cole and my partner in crime Leo Zemke and I Run SCREAM FARM here in the SCARY buckle on the bible belt in Jones,
                    Alabama. We have one son Dylan Cole Zemke who is also an actor. I started out as a horror actress and Scream Queen in such
                    films as Body Snatchers, Cremains, Search for the Beast (BIGFOOT TERROR) Horrortales .666, a cameo in Sea Creatures from Outerspace,
                    Mark of the Astro-Zombies, Dead Clowns and Psycho Santa I and II.
                    Its been a blast doing horror films and I worked for ten years at
                    the Montgomery Zoo in Alabama bringing to life the character I created
                    Mirricalla the Velvet, Vicious, Volumptious, Vampyress working hard
                    doing sets for them, being the mistress of the Cemetary Scene and
                    even doing their commercials but after reaching our goal of finally
                    having Elephants at the Montgomery Zoo I decided it was time to
                    move on to something else, I wanted to make money for Children's
                    Charities. So we moved to the country got a house and 7 acres and
                    SCREAM FARM was born. Halloween 2006 was our first official year
                    open to the public we had done private parties for three years and
                    after many setbacks we opened and turned a nice check over to
                    St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, we are small but we have
                    a BIG HEART and we are going to grow.

Our back story is inbred, cannibel, murdering ex carnival owning
                    freaks that have escaped incarceration by hiding in an abandoned
                    mine in Jones, Alabama.

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone and say any advice is
                    gleefully accepted.
                    Thanks
                    Kimberly Lynn Cole Zemke and Leo Zemke and Dylan Cole Zemke
                    Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Name: Noah Wullkotte
                      In Haunt Business: 5 Years

Websites
                      The Halloween Database
                      http://www.halloweendatabase.com
                      City Blood-Ohio Haunt Reviews
                      http://www.ohioshaunted.com

My name is Noah Wullkotte and I have been in the haunt industry for 5 years now. I have always had a fascination for all that is scary and haunted since a young age. But I had to take that fascination a step further so I decided to create a website known as Cincinnati Haunt reviews. It would eventually become known as City Blood-Ohio Haunt Reviews (www.ohioshaunted.com). It includes reviews, news, info, pics, articles, haunt directory and much more on Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana haunts. It's the largest haunt review site on the internet today. Every year I visit and review 50 or more haunts and in a lifetime I have been to over 200. I've organized haunt media events, covered media events and hopefully one day I'll have my own convention centering around the Halloween and haunt industry. I've been quoted in HauntWorld Magazine's Top Haunts article and have been interviewed for the Middletown Journal here in Ohio.

Recently I have come out with a website called The Halloween Database (www.halloweendatabase.com). It's the internet's premier haunted directory that includes Halloween, horror, the paranormal, gothic industry, haunted attractions and so much more. So if you own a company that is related to Halloween or horror in anyway please feel free to add your listing today!!
                      Spooky Wishes
                      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Okay, I am finally getting around to doing this. A detailed explanation of how I got started in the haunt industry can be found elsewhere on these forums, so I will keep this to the basics.

I am an attorney who is trying to transition into full time dark entertainment -- which is my term for running haunted attractions, performing theatrical ghost hunts and seances, telling ghost stories, and most anything else that combines magic and things that go bump in the night.

I have been involved in the haunt industry for over 20 years now. While my greatest love is -- and always will be -- haunt acting, I have designed and built haunts, managed attractions for others, and run my own show. I have been involved in both charity and pro haunts.

I am a partner in the newly formed Lords of Chaos, LLC and we will be putting on our first haunt this year in the vicinity of Portland, Oregon.

My main haunt interest is using magical illusions in a haunt setting. My non-dark entertainment interest include backpacking, full contact fighting (MMA), writing ghost stories, keeping reptiles (who I really want to work into my shows), and coaching my son's wrestling team.

Always interested in talking haunts and brainstorming scary things.

Dave
                        Lords of Chaos, LLC
                        House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Hello all!

I'm Lindsay Layman and I just joined Hauntworld recently and I look forward to getting on here as often as possible. I am getting very excited about the haunt industry as my husband (mindtumor/Jared) and I are trying to open up our own. 8)
                          Mrs.Boo

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.
                          ~Miracle Max

Comment

Welcome "Mrs. BOO!"
                            So you two hope to open something up and unlease that mind-tumor upon the unsuspecting world?
                            I did the same many years ago and have fun being open here for house tours almost everynight of the entire year.
                            So far the mind is still enjoying all of it, the body faulters alittle sometimes.
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Me

Name: Scott "Tater" Lynd
                              Home: Ohio
                              What you do in haunts: Right now i work at a non profit haunted forest, and i am trying to talk my family into having a haunt of their own.
                              Charactors: J.A. the Clown, Capt Drunk, and Granny #2

Been in the haunted field since i can remember. My dad used to work at the one i am currently working at. He used to bring us out when we were lil kids and put us to work.The haunt has been open 16 years and the memorys still keep flooding in.
                              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am the same person as Mr. Chips, I just started another account. But in case you didnt know already, I'm 14 years old, I have been apart of this forum for about 2-3 years now. I'm here so that I can learn more about the buisness, and I'm obsessed with Halloween. Someday I will have my own haunt
                                The Ultimate Horror Movie Battle Poll

Comment

Working...
                                X