X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for this private message:

DeathReaper is Online

Default Hey You!!! - 6 Minutes Ago
    Can you please stay away from my threads???? I suggest you stay away from my own threads, or else.... you know???/ See what happens next!!!

You'll be sorry ass!!!!
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

• Also Larry, this is the same bozo that you kicked off here last year for all the racism and trolling. You remember how angry Gwen was bout him. It appears he has not changed a bit. Fake handles, endless spamming and stealing pictures and messages from other people. I don't know if you saw where I link that he copied one of your messages to another website.

It this is allowed and he is a valued member, then I withdraw my calling of attention. But there was endless problems raised last year and he has returned with no change in behavior.

Hopefully you can take care of business ASAP with this one. Thanks.

Comment

• I rest my case in terms of his ability to stay within the TOS and actual contributions to the message boards that are not blatantly stolen from other haunters on other websites.

I will just keep pointing out as it goes. Hopefully, the situation should be resolved so the satisfaction of the majority of the message board members who do not wish disruptions in this manner.

Comment

• HI! I am Binky! I live in my Mom and Dad's basement. I would like to be pinky friends with just about everyone in the entire world! I like Vanilla Icecream and was abducted by aliens one time (ok, it might have just been my sister, it did look an awful lot like her room)! I also like cheese. The store across the street has cheese... And VANILLA PUDDING!!! (Did I mention I like vanilla pudding?) I went there the other day and they told me "Binky, we ain't got no more vanilla pudding...". I was sad, but then I saw that they had some EZ Cheeze. That stuff is SOOO cool. Anyway, my sister wants to use the computer so I am going to have to

Welcome to my world.

My name is Gerry Wood. I am the Producer/Director/Actor of Shotgun Manor in a little town called Sullivan, Illinois. I have been Haunting since 1989. My first experience was with the Ghoul School in Columbus Ohio. Well, I fibbed. I actually started making haunts when I was about 9 years old in my bedroom. I had a set of bunk beds, a black light, ripped up jeans and my mom's makeup. Scared the crap out of my sister and her friend. It was smooth sailing after that. I have been designing haunts for several different attractions for the past 4 years. I have just taken on my biggest project, Shotgun Manor. I have not been the head of a haunt, just have done what needed to be done. This year we are going to have a lot of fun.

Send me an email and find out more about me if you want to know!

Frightfully yours,

Gerry
          There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

www.shotgunmanor.com

Comment

• Hello from Wigley F/X

Hi my names is Darla,

I am one half of Wigley F/X. An up and coming company, I Hope! We are still trying to find our place in the haunt world. We love to do so many things it is hard to narrow it down to just a few specialties. We do make-up, props. prosthetics, full custom masks, costume and are learning how to do animatronics. We have lots of love for the thrill of the industry but our company is very young and we have a lot to learn. We hope to prove ourselves in the future. I am very pleased to find this forum and hope to get to know some of you.

Comment

• hello

For some reason my hello ended up at the begining of the threed and not the end so let's try this again. Maybe mosre people will see it this time.

Hi my names is Darla,

I am one half of Wigley F/X. An up and coming company, I Hope! We are still trying to find our place in the haunt world. We love to do so many things it is hard to narrow it down to just a few specialties. We do make-up, props. prosthetics, full custom masks, costume and are learning how to do animatronics. We have lots of love for the thrill of the industry but our company is very young and we have a lot to learn. We hope to prove ourselves in the future. I am very pleased to find this forum and hope to get to know some of you.

Comment

• Hi Darla,

Welcome to the board! Everyone on here has Transworld fever at the moment, so your intro may go unnoticed.
                Where are you guys located? Do you have a web site yet, or examples of your work?

-Louis
                sigpic
                Louis Brown
                Owner, operator, and dish washer
                at
                DarkWood Manor

Comment

• We are in Chattanooga TN. We are right in the middle of getting a website up so keep an eye out for it. I will let everyone know. I do have work to show but need to get better pics. Of them first. Nothing worse then good work and crappie pics. Yes! Transworld fever! Was going to go but, just don't have the time. Maybe next time or even another event. Hauntcon or whatever. There's lot's of cool stuff on here and people willing to share some very neat ideas.

Comment

• Name: Joseph Naber

Hello everyone, I have been a home haunter for about 9 years. I'm really looking to expand and start my own professional haunt. If anyone has any advice or info that they would like to pass on it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone that is going to Transworld and is willing to pick up any info for me, such as catalogs or any thing that would be helpful, I would be willing to any postage it my cost to get it to me.

Thanks to all, Hope i get alot of help. Joe

Email: ucantseeus@frontiernet.net
                    Last edited by naberhoodhaunts; 03-12-2008, 06:11 PM.
                    In Darkness they hunt the living
                    http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

• I thought I posted in this thread before but after finnaly reading it I realized that I didn't so here it does:

Name: Sean De Wane
                      Character(s): Mary Jane, the boss who yells at everyone
                      Years pro: 6
                      Haunt: De Wane Asylum

I started getting involved working for Terror on the Fox in Green Bay. I did that for 2 years before I left for college in Omaha. My first year there I was in charge of putting on a small haunt in the dorm basement. it turned into someone bigger then expected. after a year I moved back to Green Bay. I opened the Mayhem Manor Haunted House. after three years of using that name I was approached by a guy with the name of Leonard Pickle (any of you know him? jk) expressing his desire to sue me due to him having mayhem manor copywritten. I explained I used the name for three years plus owned the mayhemmanor.com website but it didnt matter so then we changed our name to De Wane Asylum. Last year we aquired a two story house two miles down the road from Terror on the Fox. Its a great location for us and we cant wait to do it their for many more years.

See ya all at transworld!

Sean
                      Sean De Wane
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      The De Wane Asylum
                      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

• hello

my name is danny maple i will be doing a haunted house out of my home soon in mexico mo i been a member for a year or more now and welcome
                        Danny

Comment

• HELLO from The Haunt House

Name: Bart Butler
                          Where: Caddo Mills, Tx.(DFW area)

I am a newbie to HW…..and I am a kid in a candy store!
                          I am the owner of The Haunt House ( http://www.thehaunthouse.com ). This will be our second season. I have been in the industry since 1992. Back when I entered Haunted Verdun Manor as a patron and halfway through after one of the girls in my group hyperventilated I got a job as an actor and started working the next night. The next year I helped in the off season and ran the second attraction (or the first Cassandra’s) under the big top tent before the tornado took off with it during the middle of the season. During my time at Verdun Manor and Thrillvania life tried to take me away from the season I love most but the screams kept me in the game. The biggest thing that I was blessed with about being in the industry was knowing and learning from Lance Pope.
                          Bart Butler
                          HobNob Productions
                          http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

• Hello all, My name is Bob I have been involved in home haunting for over 15 years. I am a member on pretty much all the home haunting forums out there. Besides building my own props I am a sponge and enjoy learning everything and anything about the Haunt industry with hopes to open my own Haunt in the near future. Any advice from haunt owners would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all. :-D

Comment

• How's it going everybody? I am horrible at posting stuff on forums, I'm very sporadic and don't post too much, seems like I'm always making props instead. I should have introduced myself long ago. My name is Eric Lowther and I have been doing home haunts for years. Last year my haunt, Haunted Overload got way too big and out of control for the neighborhood. It was either go pro or be shut down by the town. I finally realized my dream of going pro by moving the haunt to the Coppal House Farm in Lee NH.

The first year, even with a home haunters budget was a smashing success. We also ended up on Larry's new DVD Americas Best Haunted Houses which was really cool and an honor to be included. Now with a permanent home I'm psyched and can start going wild with the designs and layout of the haunt for the second season. It's a great time to be in the haunt business. Good luck to everyone this year!

Eric
                              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• New Member Introduction

Hello everybody!

I am the newest member here, so I would like to introducy you myself. My name is Christopher, but you may call me Chris. And/or, you can also call me Capt Spaulding!
                                I love to chat about Halloween and haunt news, events, horror and scary movies, prop makeups, funny jokes, deal with buy, sell, or trade things and more!

Come and drop in here to say hi!
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X