X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas haunters dinner 2011??

TX haunters dinner?
    thanks Patrick
    Last edited by Mad Wax Sculptor; 01-31-2011, 07:51 PM.
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

I like dinner
    Last edited by Allen H; 01-31-2011, 09:32 PM.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

yeah dinner is awesome
      Last edited by Allen H; 01-31-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Was it all in my head? Nah
        Last edited by zombiphobe; 02-01-2011, 08:53 AM.
        ----------------------------------------------
        A.J. Porfirio

Comment

This is a first!!!

WOW cool I actually get to sit, watch and eat popcorn for a change! Shane and it's yes I would like butter on that please! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

For starters, what happened here!?!? How did allen get attacked?

And... I'd like to attend. Give me a date!
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Patrick was trying to gage interest. There was a mess yesterday, but it has been cleaned up.
              Allen H

Comment

It's been a while since I have done dinner, can we pick a better dumpster this time?
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Interesting how this thread has been cleaned up. Never saw what was there originally, but it must have been something, especially if Allen was attacked. Sorry!

Just thought I would let you all know only in case you are interested that there's a new commercial all about TX that will air during the Super Bowl. I posted it on the Inflatable Turd thread, only because that's where we post all of our miscellaneous stuff and I know Greg posts there often. Then I saw this thread. I hope you enjoy the video and your TX haunters dinner.
                  According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X