Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Midnight Syndicate CD this August

Hello all,

Just wanted to share that Gavin and I are working on a brand new Midnight Syndicate CD for August 2011 called "Carnival Arcane." Over the years, many of you have asked us when we were going to tackle the "dark carnival" theme. We're really excited about this one.

See you in St. Louis!!

Ed

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Midnight Syndicate Soundtracks
    Email: sarah@midnightsyndicate.com

New Midnight Syndicate studio album Carnival Arcane to be released August 2011.

February 8, 2011 (Cleveland, OH) Gothic, Halloween, Fantasy, Horror music composers, Midnight Syndicate have announced plans to release a new album entitled, Carnival Arcane this August. The band's fourteenth album in as many years, Carnival Arcane takes listeners on a journey through an early-20th century traveling carnival with a mysterious and sinister past. "The 'dark carnival' is a classic horror theme. We're really excited to put our own spin on it," said Gavin Goszka. "The heyday of the traveling carnival was the late-19th and early-20th century, which is the time period that really appeals to us in all our work with Midnight Syndicate," added Edward Douglas. Carnival Arcane comes on the heels of a busy year for Midnight Syndicate that marked the release of their first motion picture, The Dead Matter, the soundtrack to that film, a collaboration with vocalist Destini Beard entitled The Dark Masquerade, a "best of" collection, and the band's first two music videos. For more information, visit Midnight Syndicate online at www.MidnightSyndicate.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate.

"Pay no attention to the rumors, the Lancaster-Rigby Carnival is alive and well and awaits you just beyond the outskirts of town. Bring your wives and children for an unforgettable night of entertainment from the four corners of the globe and be sure to enjoy a ride on our Grand Carousel. But hurry ~ as it this once in a lifetime opportunity is only here for a limited time!"

--- 2/8/11

Midnight Syndicate Gothic Horror Fantasy Soundtracks - www.MidnightSyndicate.com
    Midnight Syndicate on Facebook - www.facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate
    The Dead Matter movie - www.TheDeadMatter.com
    Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997
    www.MidnightSyndicate.com - www.Facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate

Can't wait to hear it. Will there be any samples at any of the cons...?
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Thanks. We are going to try but I don't think we'll have them by St. Louis unfortunately. Perhaps MHC.
      Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997
      www.MidnightSyndicate.com - www.Facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate

Comment

Can't wait!

I hope there will be a release party in Cleveland; those were always fun.
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

I love carnival music...especially when it is darker themed. Got a lot of old calliope and circus stuff on vinyl. Very interested in this one...might end up being my new favorite Midnight Syndicate!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
          X