Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don post killer klowns from outer space masks pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don post killer klowns from outer space masks pics?

Hi does anyone have any pics of the new don post killer klowns masks? I'm thinking about getting one or two but would like to see some pics first. Thanks

I hope they are good. The ones currently out there by Death Studios and Darkside Studios are really really nice (but heavy). I was talking to Paul from Darkside at Horrorhound MaskFest and he said he is going to be doing them only on a private basis now though because of the Don Post license. On recent check his site is down too, hopefully it is just temporary, he made great stuff. Usually when things go mass produced (to that degree) you lose a little bit of the extra special detail you get with individually hand made. Don Post has usually been the kind of the mass produced masks though. Curious to see how they look as well.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

thanks for the reply, pauls are the best around. I have A deluxe slim i got from him with fiber hair and glass eyes. I also have all of the bump in the night klowns. I did here that hte don post ones were thinner cast than the bump ones.

Comment

Don Post Killer Klowns are in-stock

We got our Killer Klown masks in from DP a week or two ago. I posted a pic of the three that came in, right out of the box. Slim's hair was a little ruffled! I took some new pics of each one (and a better looking Slim) that will be up on our website in a day or two. We also took videos of each mask to show a 360 degree view - these will also be up on our YouTube channel hopefully today and posted to the website today as well.

Comment

Here's the mask videos I shot. If you change the quality to 720p, you'll get a great look at them:

Last edited by HalloweenAsylum.com; 07-24-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....11087018937778

Video we shot using the DP Klowns bought from Halloween Asylum !

Comment

Not a fan of the Don Post masks they look a little cheap. Personally I would stick with bump in the night.
              Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimley View Post
                Not a fan of the Don Post masks they look a little cheap. Personally I would stick with bump in the night.
                They kinda are..but the plus side is you don't feel too bad messing around in them. The orig Bump Klowns were a little iffy on quality as well...of course I also have all of them. The best I've found is Paul's at Darkside Studios..def the best quality around.

Comment

Of all the clown masks out there I've always found the killer klowns to be the least scary of the clowns, just too cartooney.

Jake

Comment

It's all in how you use them..they are great for catching people off guard !

Comment

Working...
                    X