Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW SHOW: news on TONS of haunts, hauntcon, halloween '12, dvd releases, and more!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SHOW: news on TONS of haunts, hauntcon, halloween '12, dvd releases, and more!!

This week on Haunted Radio, we are featuring news on Hauntcon, the Ghoultide Gathering, Wolfman Mac, Los Angeles Haunted Hayride, Howl-O-Scream, Ghost Ship, Headless Horseman, Universal's Halloween Horror Nights, Knott's Scary Farm, Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride, Chelsea Fairgrounds, Fear Fair, The Industrial Slaughterhouse, Twisted Woods, Doorway To Doom, Hallowe'en In Greenfield Village, Spirit Halloween, Party City, Toys R Us, Stephen King, Motor City Haunt Club, Image Entertainment, Hellraiser, Creepshow 2, Children of the Corn, Elvira, World War Z, and much more!!

Then, we give you next week's complete list of dvd releases, and we also review the 1988 film, "Killer Klowns From Outer Space!" All of this and so much more on the August 24 edition of Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-082411.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Haunt Radio Listed on haunTopic.com

Just wanted to Thank you for a great show! We have you listed at http://hauntopic.com/listen/haunt-shows/
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

halloween in greenfield village.................

thanks for the info........interesting...... really missed the show last week. please, no more missed weeks !!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words...I'm sorry about missing last week, but I was SWAMPED since last week was my brother's wedding and I was the best man, but I shouldn't have a week off until New Years!! Can't wait for the haunt season!! SO BUSY AT HAUNTED RADIO!!
        sigpic
        Haunted Radio's Websites:
        Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
        contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

Working...
        X