Spooky World new added location!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooky World new added location!

Just heard the news today, that Spooky World, who is celebrating its 20th year anniversary this year, is running a satelite attraction at Fenway Park in Boston for 10 days! It is called The Fear at Fenway. This is some awesome news! Congrats to Tattoo and crew! This is a pretty big honor, they dont let just anybody put a haunted theme park in a legendary ballpark! Every year I think to myself "I cant wait to see what you guys will do next" and I continue to be pleasantly surprised! Congrats and good luck, and I cant wait to see what you do next!

Check out the website at www.thefearatfenway.com
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

That looks cool. Them boys from BBSD do an awesome job.
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Looks like it will be a big event, fun and of course good in making some change.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Sounds to me like to much work to set up and turn around on a dime. Red Sox will be in the playoffs possible World Series the amount of time to set up will be such a small window. While you are trying to run another haunted house an hour away ... sounds like to much work. Those guys won't be sleeping much this October.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I don't think the Bad Boys sleep very much to begin with!
          The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Working...
          X