To all the hunters out there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the hunters out there...

I would like to wish you all a safe and successful season and thank each and everyone of you who had a part in making our first year at Haunt Tactics a success. We may not have made a million this year but we made a ton of great friends and completed every order. To be in the industry with all of you is an honor and we as a company feel we owe it to you to continue, not only bring you a great product, but first and formost great customer service. May your numbers be up, the screams be loud and your stress level low!

Yours in haunting
    Tim
    Tim McCall

when do you guys open this year ?

i'm local......probably stop by.............thanks!!!!

Comment

Ah yes, it is so great to be a haunter! Have not done any business with you yet, but I would like to think in the coming years that will be differant.

And a BIG SHOUT OUT to all of my fellow haunters both home and pro, best of luck to all of you. May everyone stay safe, free of worry, and have possitive increase of patrons!!!

I hope to have a great first year, and I will say everyone here at Axdahls Haunted Farm we are anxious to get haunting!!!

Brian
      Axdahls Haunted Farm
      www.axdahlfarms.com

Comment

Haunt Tactics

A big Thank You to you guys, you certainly came through for us at the Last Minute with a great product and a even better price. You guys should with the award for the Best New Vendor at Transworld this year. Remember its the service after the sale that counts most and I'm pleased to say that all of the vendors we ordered from this year came through early and provided us with great products.

Thank you to the following vendors:

Gore Galore-- order arrived on time perfect can't wait until next Transworld Kevin is Great to deal with
        SPFX Masks-- Rusty did a great job for us
        Creature Corp--order arrived on time perfect, we added another costume, that was shipped on time Great Products Great Vendor
        Haunt Tactic-- As stated above you guys Earned a long term customer
        Dan Faupel--Cornstalker Costume was a hit at the show and the crew loves it..Problem--Everybody's afraid to wear it, they know if they hurt the costume, I'll kill them..
        Fearscape--Great Products we did pick up at the shows
        Shot in the Dark-- pick up at the show
        Nightscream Productions-- Rodney and I worked a trade and everything we received was perfect..
        Creative Design and Engineering-- Eric Princz is a person I'm proud to call a friend, he has taught me sooo much about animatronic construction and programming. He is the guy I call when the Guilderfluke or SK controller craps out at Midnight of opening night..

I'm sure I'm forgetting some great vendors but I'd like to Thank all of the Companies that I've done business with this season...

Thanks,

Dan Augusto
        Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Working...
        X