Holy cow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't take this wrong.

Because I know very little about all of these different things. I just wonder as comparing You-tube to actually going to or paying to see a movie, how many clickers coumting up could be people who are mentally or physically chained to their keyboard and will never actually drive to see anyone's haunt?
    I would think in the Fall such people would be more seeking out the new haunted websites for pure at home entertainment.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

BTW... between my main four sites we've already done 2.4 million visits since September 1... we will end up north of 4 million for the haunted house season. If you don't already update your listing and make sure you have a banner on the site because the traffic is just pouring in... plus just did an Interview with USA Today about the site. So traffic is just moving along! Last night (Friday) the site did over 65,000 visits which means Saturday should go over 80,000 visits.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I agree, put your money into a banner on Hauntworld. It is the second largest traffic to our website. I am talking search and not direct hits to my site. We are a small haunt and lots of people on exit polls mentioned Hauntworld. Internet is our driving force even in our small rural area.

Comment

Working...
        X