Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAUNTED RADIO: vote for golden corpse awards, october only links, amc, fearnet, more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAUNTED RADIO: vote for golden corpse awards, october only links, amc, fearnet, more!

This week on Haunted Radio, we kick off the haunt season by unveiling our "October only" sections of our web site where you can view a Countdown to Halloween calendar, our check out our Haunted Hall of Fame, and even cast your vote for our annual Golden Corpse Awards! Plus more sections that are up only for the month of October!!

Then, we are featuring news on Fear Net's "Trick 'r Treat" Halloween promo contest, AMC's Fear Fest 2011, then enter to win a chance to party at The Erebus 4-Story Haunted Attraction in Pontiac, Michigan with Kane Hodder. Plus, news on the Charlotte Zombie Walk, Spirit Halloween, the Lords of Salem, The Shining, and more!!

Then, we give you next week's full list of dvd releases, and then we review the 2009 film, "Laid To Rest!" Then, our Demonic DJ spins you around the vortex with a hit from the Insane Clown Posse! All of this, plus so much more on the September 28 edition of Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-092811.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

lovin' this show !!!!!!

keep the shows coming !!!! lets go LIONS !!!!! ha ha !!!!!

Comment

amc fearfest

one of my all time favorites !!!!!! thanks for the info..................

Comment

I'll have alot more info on Fear Fest as it becomes available!! Always a yearly highlight for me!!
        sigpic
        Haunted Radio's Websites:
        Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
        contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

enjoying the golden corpse awards

looking forward to next weeks' show !!!!!! thank you !!!

Comment

Working...
          X