Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

important question.. can anyone help me find a New Jersey based haunted attraction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• important question.. can anyone help me find a New Jersey based haunted attraction...

that is opened this thursday.. i know next week most places start opening next thursday.. how bout this thursday? help is appreciated alot..

thank you!

Hmmm, that might be tough. I will look around and see if I can find any open this Thursday.

Corner of Chaos in East Windsor, NJ is opening on Friday. I am acting there this year and they are putting on an awesome event. Definitely worth checking out in my unbiased opinion. www.cornerofchaos.com

I'll look to see if any NJ haunts are open on Thursday though.

Comment

thanks so much..i appreciate it..hopefully u find one..ill be attending there this year..i dont know when but ill prob hit it sometime there this month..

Comment

Looks like all of the NJ haunts open up on Friday at the earliest. You might want to look at some of the PA places as they may be open. Eastern State Penitentiary is very good and I have heard good things about Bates Motel and Field of Screams, all in PA.

Comment

i plan on hitting those as well... lol..but they dont open on thursday like i want..so i gotta wait anyway..ahhh wish i knew of something that opens thursday..

Comment

i guess there isnt any :\

Comment

jersey devil haunted house

jersey devildot com i think...... might be open...... good luck !!!!

Comment

nope no luck :\

Comment

bates motel and hayride the best anywhere !!!!!!!

pennhurst asylum (also owned by randy bates) another winner !!!!! about 40 miles (or less) from bates motel (north) the tunnels !!!! the tunnels !!!!!! have fun !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X