Dont buy from Shot in the dark!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont buy from Shot in the dark!

Well I guess I can stop waiting to let the world know how Shot in the dark takes care of its customers. After buying a Screamin Demon I got it after nearly 4 months and how many broken promises I received it, in 3 pieces. I let them know immediately and I was promised that they would send a new one and a label to ship back the original. Well guess what never happened. So he apologized and said that he would not be able to fill my order and he would refund my money and send me a new horn to make up for the troubles. I have had 4 or more promises to refund the money and its always "this week" or "next week"! Hell almost 3 weeks ago I got an email saying the new horn was done and on its way. Still no horn either. So once again a shady vendor hoses the unexpecting idiot who tries to add something to his event. The bad thing...for him is that if he is at MHC or Tranworld I will be standing by his booth telling everyone how he does business!
    Joe Phillips
    The Shallow Grave
    Winter Haven FL
    http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Orders and Shot in the Dark

I'm not screwing you over!

I was waiting for Fedex to give me the money they owe me for the broken product, but I'll go ahead and pay you out of my own pocket. Fedex is the ones dragging their feet. I was hoping to send you your product and money together but it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon.

I'm still offering to pay you back and give you a ScreaminDemon, plus a BoomBox, and a pair of spark gloves for your issues. An extra $450 worth of stuff.

Please don't jump to conclusions before flaming me on line and personally.

I'll send you your check today, and you can pick up your products at transworld. Since I cannot afford to ship them at this time.

Comment

Update!!!

I have received my reimbursement. And I appreciate that, at least I am not out my money. You can only make so many promises and not keep them before you lose all credibility.
      Joe Phillips
      The Shallow Grave
      Winter Haven FL
      http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Working...
      X