MHC 2012 bus tour - haunts posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHC 2012 bus tour - haunts posted

The Midwest Haunters Convention 2012 Michigan bus tour is coming together. We have some very exciting news to share. We’ve signed up four of the top haunts in the state and that’s just our first day. Wednesday June 6, will include the following attractions:

- Darksyde Acres

- Jackson’s Underworld

- Erebus

- Realm of Darkness

That’s an All Star lineup of haunted attractions. And we’re not done yet; we’ll host several more haunts on Thursday before returning to Columbus. We should have those haunts confirmed in a couple more weeks. Reserve the dates now, June 6 & 7 for this fantastic bus tour and June 8, 9 & 10 for MHC. We'll post more details in the coming weeks!

Kelly Collins
    The Midwest Haunters Convention

That's great. I have not seen Erebus since 2007, and Darksyde is awesome!
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I'd LOVE to see those haunts!
      Any news on a Friday night tour at all?
      ...*cough* *cough* Dead Acres...lol
      Kirk Boemmel
      Dark Ghost Manor
      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

MHC bus tour

Yeah, I was thrilled when the haunt owners agreed to participate. It takes a lot of work to operate a haunt during the off season, especially for just a few hours. We're extremely grateful for their participation. We'll reserve four buses for the trip; that's our limit.

Per the suggestion for Dead Acres; we tried but Tim isn't able to open for us next year, but he did agree to consider it for 2013. It's an awesome haunt and we would like to include them in our tour. I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple people on the Friday tour options. I'll post something as soon as we get approvals.

I'm working on the route for Thursday. I'm talking with three haunts in the Flint area and two in Northwest Ohio. I'm hoping to have everything finalized in a couple more weeks.

Kelly Collins

Comment

Tour

Man that is awesome I can not wait to see these Haunts. I am definitely going now.

Shawn
          http://www.twistedwoods.com

Comment

What's the cost?

This sounds amazing!
            What's the package price?
            sigpic
            PEACE, ADAM
            www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Tour cost

I won't have the final cost until we get all the haunts lined up. We need to calculate the haunt costs, hotel, bus, meals, snacks, etc. It's usually around $250 per person, but it all depends on the cost of the items listed. Keep watching for more updates!

We're working on it, but some of the haunt owners have been on vacation or working on other projects, so it takes time to reach all the people involved. Our goal is to have everything finalized and start promoting it by Jan 1.

Kelly Collins

Comment

Nice job Kelly. Patti says she's coming out this year! Sounds like you guys are going to have an all star line up! You can hit a lot of cities from Columbus. Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                X