X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ogre
    replied
    spookhaven,

just let me know and we will talk price. they are available now and will ship right after TW. the queen will be done in about a week.

Leave a comment:

• spookhaven
    replied
    Tim
    Let me know when you are taking pre orders. I need to place an order. I must say I thought I would like the flesh tone better but the green knight seems to pop more which isn't what I was thinking. Great costumes and fits our new theme. Very excited. I need a queen however too. Lovely work.

Leave a comment:

• the ogre
    replied
    TZwo more quick photos before we get ready for our professional shoot. Please let us know what you think.

zombie knight11.JPGzombie knight12.JPG

A once over video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uawu9...ture=autoshare

Leave a comment:

• the ogre
    replied
    Its really starting to come together

This costume gives me goosebumps
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• screamforadream
    replied
    A bunch of new people seem to be commenting on here lol, Tim's company makes some of the most incredible professional costumes in the industry, slightly newer name "Haunt Tactics" but a LOT of experience and professionalism. Check him out at TW this year. =)

And Tim, this is great but I can't get past Zombie King! Hahaha. It's so awesome! Hopefully we'll be working one into one of the Fear Factory CT attractions this year if we can glorify it correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Deathwing
    replied
    Great work, but it will be hard to fit in with the traditional Victorian theme most haunts use, it's very unique perfect, I think, for magic the gathering events. Does the hair come in other colors? The white looks a bit too neat and clean.

How about any alien suits or like someone said a wolf suit?

Jake

Leave a comment:

• the ogre
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...4J90WQk9s&NR=1

Leave a comment:

• the ogre
    replied
    small video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIzzq...eature=related

Leave a comment:

• TheCareTaker
    replied
    love it and interested keep us posted

Leave a comment:

• the ogre
    replied
    lol ok maybe not like that, more like faun from pans labrynth meets tree beard from LOTR meets swamp thing

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Tim

Something like the Creature from the Black Lagoon with a little bigfoot and a wolf man thrown in! Shane and it's cool can't wait! Shane

Leave a comment:

• the ogre
    replied
    Shane we got something like that. pics to come in the coming weeks. 6 new costumes from Haunt tactics for 2012!

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Cool!

Tim you guys have talent! I wish so bad someone would make a costume on the quality like you guys make that's totally different! I want someone to make a creature of some kind! Please you guys do it! Shane and it would be awsome! Shane

Leave a comment:

• the ogre
    replied
    we do sell them. theyre $1095.00. will be available for presale in a week for too. there still some minor things we have to put on it.

Leave a comment:

• nightmareproductionz
    replied
    Very interesting! When will it be up for sale?! And how much? I will definitely have use for a few of them.... if you plan on making and selling a few that is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X