Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are back! Details on our first contest of the year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are back! Details on our first contest of the year!

Deadly Intentions is back for one final season in 2012. We were not open last year due to some major health problems that I was dealing with. I still have some serious health concerns but have decided to give our fans one last final hoorah! We are pulling out all the stops this year to make it our scariest and most entertaining year ever. To start off the year in the right way, we are announcing our first of several contests that we are planning. Hit up the following link for some more details and hope to scare you soon.

http://www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com...1&catid=6#1151

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Last edited by Howie Slobber Erlich; 01-15-2012, 01:34 PM.
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

That is interesting... What happened to The Deadland then?
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Front Yard Fright,

The guys from the Deadland are still part of the attraction. They will be taking over the location once again in 2013. We made a business decision to bring back Deadly for one final season.

soulhasdied, as usual you have no idea what you are talking about. Many changes are being made once again this year to create another original haunt, not just slapping our name on someone else's haunt. It will be run by myself and advertised by myself and my old crew to ensure we give our customers one last great season. I will use my 25 years in the haunt business to make sure everything runs perfect this year. We must have had a pretty good haunt for 9 years to stay in business and get the great reviews we received every year we were open. Sounds to me like you worked for the Deadland and are just upset that they are taking this year off and that you will not be working there this year. By the way, if you're going to try and insult me or my business at least have the guts to give your name. I am sure that the owners of The Deadland would completely agree with me on this and are excited about this year an to be taking back the location in 2013.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
      Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction
      www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
      1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

I already new it was you Scott. Oh yeah, you were the one who quit in the middle of the season because you were not having any fun. I have already spoken to Bill about your post and informed him that I will be speaking to my attorney about this matter tomorrow. I have hundreds of pics on my web site showing our work from all seasons. I never said that the Deadland did not do a great job on remodeling the haunt. I told them that from the beginning of construction threw the last night of the show. I am saving all posts and if you continue to bash, post pics or degrade me or my business in any way, I promise you will face legal consequences!

Slobber

Comment

Scott, I already have your address and phone number. You did not quit because of me you quit because you thought you deserved to get paid more than everyone else. High pay is reserved for actors that are worth that pay and that are willing to work where needed not just walking around in a que line. This will be my last response to you on this matter. You will be hearing from the people you claim are your friends and who you respect about this matter. You are currently jeopardizing the business relationship I have between the 3 of them. I stand behind everything Deadly Intentions has ever done. Our reputation speaks for itself.

To everybody else on this board I apologize. This is not the right place to be having this discussion. The topic started as a way to give some info on a contest we are offering. By the way the contest is still ongoing. So, if you are brave enough after all this, please check it out!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich

Comment

This is none of my business but Scott Howie has been a supporter of this forum for years and out of respect it might be best to take this off the forums?

DA

Comment

Glad that didn't turn into a "pissing match". LOL!

Howie,

Bill and the crew will still be involved you said? Or are you just taking over for the year and running the show completely on your own?
              Zach Wiechmann
              www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Yes, I am running it but they will be heavily involved!

Slobber

Comment

I'm not sure whats going on here because I'm late reading this. I don't know what was said or anything.

What I do want to say is Deadly intentions is back for 2012! The Deadland Haunted House is going to give 100% of our blood, sweat, and tears backing Howie and Deadly Intentions and giving Deadly Intentions the BEST possible send off. We are very happy to be working for Howie and excited about the upcoming season. We are going to do our best to make this the best looking, scariest haunt ever in Michigan. Its going to be a great season.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Jared, the negative post from a former employee have been removed by Larry K. or an admin of the site. (Thanks by the way) I am also looking forward to a great final season and working together as a team. We are going to knock Michigan haunt goers on their butts with what we have planned this year. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend and discussing some of the changes that we are making.

Slobber

Comment

Just a reminder, only a couple weeks left to enter the story contest!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich

Comment

Working...
                      X