Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at what we got today... Take a peek!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at what we got today... Take a peek!

Yes that is right a vac form machine. As you can see this isn't some homemade machine its a very expensive machine... we got a real 4x12 machine. Meaning we can create anything like a 4x8 or a 4x12 or anything lower. We are working on creating something along the lines of 20 plus panels to sell through www.hauntedhousesupplies.com but I don't know if we will have these done in time for the Transworld Show or not.

Simply keep in mind its US working on these panels so these panels we make won't be silly, or anything like that... we are planning some over the top stuff created by the best foam carvers around. Again I don't know if we will have anything in time for TW or not but we'll see... just keep in mind that very soon we will be offering panels for sale. What I mean by US doing the panels is that I take this very serious, I'm not going to do some panel with a few pipes or something, I'm going to do stuff that will really make your haunted house impressive. I'm going for ultimate realism stuff you just can't get any places else, or if you didn't have an incredible foam sculpter like us you couldn't make. So what I mean by "US" is that we I'm sure you would agree of a reputation for the highest level in detail, so if we make panels they have to be DONE RIGHT 110% otherwise we won't do anything.

Just like this tour we are producing... I'm NOT going to just change a couple things, buy a few animations and open just because some tradeshow event asked me to. If you come to the tour you expect to see something that makes your jaw drop if we can accomplish that what is the point. I would NEVER open my haunts for a tour just so you can see we bought a couple animations or repainted a room... I'm all out 110% or NOTHING! This tour is going to be jaw dropping and it will be the last one I ever do. On this vac form if we start selling panels it will be because we can offer you the best most creative panels in the industry bar none or you wont' see any...

Right now we are producing drawings from there we'll make one mold and see what happens. Stay tuned.

Larry

DSC00467.JPG
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Hey

Now thats a nice machine!

Comment

Larry,

Is this the last haunt tour your doing?

Comment

Foam?

Larry,

Knowing that most kinds of foam will melt and other kinds put out a toxic gas if heated. What kind of foam are you using? Are you making a mold to pour another material into to form your actual piece you use in the former? I would be interested to hear about it.

Thank You,
        Robert Travis
        Scenic Art Productions
        ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM

Comment

This is the last haunt tour we are doing. Yes. There would have to be something very cool a good reason for us to do it again. I think we are kind of done. Maybe we'd do some just walk through that is if we renovate it to this degree again. But as of right now yes last one.

As for the vac form machine... we will sculpt the panels however there will be molds made of the sculpted panels.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
          X