Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    Do me a favor and zip thru this list as well. WOW how time just ... just where does it go?

But you can see how the Darkness has progressed over the years. This years show will be the best ever, 25 years of Fear, 9 years of putting on tours for the industry.

http://hauntedhousetour.fearticket.com

Leave a comment:

• Allen H
    replied
    Looking good Larry.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    More Videos... We have been producing new videos like every single week and using them to promote the haunts. Check out some new ones.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Alight check out this video... a zombie paintball video.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    We opened tonight and had a decent turn out ... lots of stuff needs to be fixed as is to be expected. We got on top of everything... hard to do when you have over 200 things that move, shake, and rattle. LOL. All in all we did a good job! Probably the smoothest opening ever now we just need to focus on all the little things and we'll be ready to roll for the season.

Here is our new TV commercial what do you think?

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    More pics... we are working on this really cool pumpkin display at Creepyworld It is very very cool!

Larry
    IMAG0211.jpgIMAG0212.jpgIMAG0213.jpgIMAG0214.jpgIMAG0215.jpg

Leave a comment:

• damon carson
    replied
    looks cool!

i cant wait to come check out your haunts this year! Creepy Worlds on the top of my list! Good thing your not scared of heights! haha!
    Damon
    www.frightmasters.weebly.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    DSC02203.JPGDSC02205.JPGDSC02209.JPGDSC02210.JPGDSC02215.JPG

So how big is Creepyworld... well its massive!!! I tried to take some pictures from high above the ground. Check it out!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Couple things... in our non-stop effort to educate you about what we do in appreciation of those who continue to support us! Here is your tip of the day... selling tickets online is the best way to have a successful attraction. Your customers need to be educated why and what benefit they get for it... remember when you have a potential guest on your website you want to sell them a ticket before they leave your site. You never know if they come if they don't buy a ticket. This year in an effort to get our online sales to 50% of the total gross we made this video! Check it out.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Another new video on The Darkness... check it out.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I'm not 110% positive but I'm pretty sure we'll re-open the Darkness for Transworld. We will not re-open Lemp. Additionally we might do something bigger at our Screampark location with the zombie paint ball. One of the main reasons we might do Darkness again is because we are planning on getting back into selling animations/products to the haunt industry. We are planning on coming out with probably the most amazing things we've ever done... I've already hired someone to start to create FX for The Darkness. What we plan on selling to this industry will be simply amazing. We plan to install of the above into the Darkness for the 2013 season. I have thought long and hard about this and I've come to a few different conclusions. The main one is that I lose a ton of money doing this, hence won't do the Lemp and two I don't want to spend the kind of money I've been spending re-doing these haunts that I've done in the past, again not opening the Lemp. So after really thinking it through and realizing all the money we lose trying to do something so over the top simply to impress haunt owners, I decided no way not again.

However then after realizing that next year is the Darkness' 20th season... I decided that yeah I want to do something cool and special because its our 20th season. So and because it will be our 20th years, and wanting to do something really awesome because of this reason, and lastly because we will launch some new products at the show during the 2013 Transworld we'll open The Darkness again.

Again we will not open Lemp and we might do something with the paintball hayride with Greg and his guys from Fearfest. We'll see...

So bottom line is we are planning something really really really cool... best stuff I've ever come up with. I have some new people working with me so hopefully we'll be seeing something really exciting!!! I'm getting excited to get started... whoops I already have!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• Pumpkin King
    replied
    I loved the paintball, good to hear you're making it permanent! Just one small thing, on the rules banner it said "que line" instead of saying "queue line."

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    We are also doing the hayride paint ball. We made up these rule banners. Larry
    zombie_town_paintball_rules_sign.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied

Another video

Leave a comment:

Working...
X