Gore Galore New Giant head actor animatronic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore Galore New Giant head actor animatronic

Here is the new "Ancient Evil" giant actor operated animatronic track system.
    We will have 3 different heads at the show. The "Goathead", "Ancient Evil", and "Slither" (giant prehistoric snake head). And we have EVEN more heads we will be doing this season. We redesigned the track systems to use less counter balance weight and made them even more reliable.

This is our new head movement system. Ultra realistic movement and it uses NO MORE HELMETS!!!!
    plus we added a laser cut steel and aluminum shoulder harness that has several inches of torso adjustment. No more wooden backbacks.
    AND all this with no increase in price. We had prices go up on many items but we really wanted to make sure Buyers realize that OUR costumes are not only the best buy for the dollar, but you are also getting the best quality, best customer service, but even the best service AFTER the sale.

Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

WAY cool Kevin!!!

Comment

WOW!! Can't wait to see all of this in March!! I agree! Way cool Kevin!!!

Such talent !

Sue
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Kevin!!!

I have seen that before!!!!!! And to all you others ha,ha,ha,ha,ha I already have one!!!!!!!! He scared many this past Halloween! Shane and it's I need kick backs! Kevin! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

I like this direction much better... I think I told you before you have enough oversized costumes, lets see a new road to travel down. I like the push out puppets... my very first haunted house in our second year we built a push out puppet back in 1990 at House on Haunted Hill... we knick named it SLIMER! We had a microphone in one hand and a speaker in his head, the puppet would ride on a wire. People loved that thing. Once we built the all new Darkness back in 1994 it was one of the first things we added although this one was called SLIMER 2... it was bigger.

A few years ago we added Keith Kormers animated puppet... I think us and Netherworld was the only two to get one. I'm a HUGE advocate for these types of props and personally they are better than ANY animation you can buy!!! They do what the actor wants them to do, they leap in your face when the actor feels its the right time!!! I think puppets are great, this is simply a great scare because you can push them out move them around at ease and they are scary! I'm happy to see this new direction here with GG. Additionally your new head movements on those oversized costumes are really nice!

I hope other vendors are creating new directions for their lineup!

Great job.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Everyone, I really appreciate the complements.

Larry, I am sorry you really didn't see but we had the goathead last year. But we also installed and used one at the Blood Bayou attraction we built in Idaho at the Silverwood theme park in 2010. And the first 2 of the Goatheads were for House of SHock 2010. They are still using them to this day. And Both Ben and Keith played a role in the development of this system. I had to go to Keith out of respect because I thought it was too similiar without speaking to him first. The back end is NOTHING like what they built, but the idea is the same. So, I wanted to make sure that he was ok with it.

Well we will have the three different ones at Transworld. We have 1 track or support system for the heads and we will change out the heads nightly. Again, we are bringing the "Goathead"(which we had last year), the new "Ancient Evil" (which we will also have a Black light version elsewhere in the building", and the brand new "Slither" (giant prehistoric viper snake head). Plus we are ALSO doing a Giant Rat head as soon as we get back from Transworld.

Plus we will be displaying the next generation of track creatures.
            We will have an 11' tall and 6' wide with arms extending 12' floating UV ghost creature called "Nightmare Spectre". The movement is insane. The audio, led eyes, and scene lighting are ALL controlled via one button the actor will push and then lip-synch the actions of the puppet to.

And there is SOOOO much more new product other than these.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Spectre Nightmare makes Goathead look like a posable doll now!!!

Comment

Kevin you give the best Giant Head in the Industry, and best customer service
                Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Ohhh I see what ya did there!!! ^ bahaha

Comment

Matt,
                    I just don't know what to say

Hauntedpaws,
                    We are just trying to up the bar on ourselves. But each one certainly has its place.
                    I will post video of the Spectre as we get it finished. OR should I wait for you to see it at Transworld. hmmmmmm! I don't want to blow the surprise
                    Kevin R. Alvey
                    info at gore-galore.com
                    www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin,

I did see the goat head but it was at the end of the show so it wasn't running. I think you said someone bought it and was taking it down. I don't think you have to ask anyone permission to create a puppet... like I said this is something people have been making crude versions of for years. I think Dead Acres has several...

The reality is Kevin I think you are the FIRST PERSON EVER to sell these at the show... some haunts have made them for themselves a few come to mind like Dead Acres, Erebus, we had a couple way back in the day but no one has ever made them FOR SALE at the haunt industry show.

I think you are the first one... I've never seen or remember anyone doing this. I think you should make an entire line of them that do different things. I would be interested in several of those...they are great scares.

I have a few idea's for you here...

Keep in mind many have 3D haunts now... I think rather than the theme you got going there you should do a CLOWN or something to go in 3D haunts. If you had a CLOWN one I'd buy it right now...

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                        Kevin,

I think you are the first one... I've never seen or remember anyone doing this. I think you should make an entire line of them that do different things. I would be interested in several of those...they are great scares.
                        Oh you just wait they're coming and gonna keep coming.

Comment

We deliver the WOW

Larry,

If that is what you want then lets work it out at the show. I will make it happen for you.

HauntedPaws, I don't fear competition. It will just push us to go bigger and better. And you can bet our work will ALWAYS improve.
                          If you have watched us over the years, you know this is a fact. And it will always be true, because that is why I do this. To always grow, challenge myself and my company. And to always provide products that help you as haunted house owners Knock your customers socks off. Together "We Deliver the WOW"
                          Kevin R. Alvey
                          info at gore-galore.com
                          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Giant Puppet Fun

We opened in 1997 - now 15+ years ago...

This was our original giant biting NETHERSPAWN puppet from 1997!
                            He actually was a "clown" one year in 3D.
                            He has been sitting in an off site shop for a couple of years now awaiting a facelift! I scanned this photo a few months ago when we were working on our online "book" project. The actor rolled him at you chomping his mouth, and sometime sprayed people with a Hudson sprayer.

Orginal Fishhead.jpg
                            Ben Armstrong
                            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                            www.Fearworld.com
                            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Ben
                              that is so beautiful.
                              The colors are so vivid.
                              I like!
                              Kevin R. Alvey
                              info at gore-galore.com